Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ticket Winner - first impressions-
09-06-2006, 10:13 PM

hummmm ... not keen at all I must say.

although she THINKS she is classy and sophisticated she ain't all that, let's face it us classy birds don't go on Big Brother for starters and we're not such dreadful wannabe's at 43 or how ever old she is.

obviously she will change everyone's game plan, which is a good thing, but initially she's not made a good impression on me.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2006, 06:11 AM
My first impression is that she is a model/wannabe that is spoilt by hubby, and gets everything she desires that can be furnished from a signature on a cheque book.

But that really is a very first impression, give her a few days and we will see..
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2006, 07:52 AM
Important thing about her is, according to other golden ticket holders.. she loves Nikki and hates Grace. So...nomininations should be fun on Monday... its bound to be Grace against either Lisa or Lea I would imagine.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
10-06-2006, 08:31 AM
Don't know why but I found her instantly irritating. I thought she came across as a bit "Stepford Wives" (ish). Just sat there with fixed grin making all the right comments. She seems a bit dippy. I think she's going to inadvertently do things wrong and upset people. Still it's much too soon to judge her but that was just my first impression and she's at such a disadvantage because they're all going to close ranks behind her back and be nice to her face, obviously.
10-06-2006, 08:47 AM
forgot to mention ... "golden shower" indeed! how very facile of BB! titter titter!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
10-06-2006, 09:37 AM
She seemed very professional which made me think she is something to do with the paper's? first impressions were ............. yawn, but we have to give her a chance she only went in last night.Huh

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
10-06-2006, 10:30 AM
I thought she seemed way too normal. It'll be interesting to see the @rse licking going on! I'd like to see her put Lea and Lisa up cos either one of them going would make my day.
10-06-2006, 11:32 AM
maxine Wrote:I thought she seemed way too normal. It'll be interesting to see the @rse licking going on! I'd like to see her put Lea and Lisa up cos either one of them going would make my day.

Oooh Max, I've just voted them 2 on the nominations thread - lol.

I totally agree with what you say.
10-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Apparently Aisleyne whispered to another housemate in the early hours of this morning that a couple of the balls that she saw all had the number 14 on them ! The plot thickens
10-06-2006, 07:06 PM
The first thing i noticed was the HUGE ROCK on her finger.

Blimey, her hubby must be loaded :ohmy:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big Brother - The Winner's Week - tonight C4, 9pm Dolores 11 4,542 29-08-2006 12:46 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Winner! (poll) bridge 4 1,136 15-07-2006 11:05 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Golden Housemate choice a fix? More in the papers today. borneobabe 8 1,704 15-06-2006 10:40 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Pete..without the Tourettes would he be the obvious winner? borneobabe 5 1,247 10-06-2006 03:01 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  The Golden ticket winner. bridge 1 721 10-06-2006 09:43 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Golden Kit Kat contestant bridge 10 1,588 26-05-2006 04:13 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Pick an early winner. bridge 18 1,841 25-05-2006 04:53 PM
Last Post: PJ
  1st impressions of the contestants... PJ 20 3,210 20-05-2006 09:29 AM
Last Post: Buzz