Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
11-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word

Did Trinny & Susannah get sent to the slaughter-house? I missed this on Wednesday and just wondered if Gordon Ramsay stuck to his guns or if he just got too attached.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Yes and very bloody it was too, they are probably pork chops as we speak.
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Gordon found it all a bit much really but nuff respect he stuck it out and went through with it. Now he plans to do Trinny and Susannah justice by producing wonderful meals from them.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
They did and now OF thingy(that what makes sure what we see on the telly is good can't remember the name) are investigating cos they had 24 complaints that it was too graphic.
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Stupid really...that people should complain...I mean it wasn't as if they weren't warned a multitude of times before the actual event! :bored:

I also wonder how many of those who complained enjoy the odd pork chop or slice of bacon from time to time aswell?:mellow:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
14-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
I always watch Gordon, but i chose not to watch Wednesday night because i didnt want to see the slaughter. I eat meat, but i would rather not see the grisly process from pig to packet.

But i did record Big Brother which started after the F-word. Unfortunately the F-word over ran, so when i turned on the recorder to watch BB i was faced with 2 pigs being gutted. It wasnt pleasant.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
14-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Awwww, I was kind of hoping that he would let them live in his back yard forever. Did he feel upset about it? I notice this week that Trinny & Susannah make an appearance as a wonderfully tasty pork dish.

In a way I am glad I didn't see it but these things get done on a daily basis, it's just you don't have that personal touch.

I wonder what he will have next year then!

16-08-2006, 08:35 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Gordon was gutted (scuse the pun) Bella but he decided he had to see it through to the end.Sad

Did anyone watch Bad Lads Army Extreme last night? Interesting as they witnessed the slaughter of a cow and it was shown in much the same way as Gordons pigs but there was not the repeatative warnings that Gordons show received!

As for next years dish of the day...Lambs perhaps? Huh

16-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Coastie Wrote:Gordon was gutted (scuse the pun) Bella but he decided he had to see it through to the end.Sad

Did anyone watch Bad Lads Army Extreme last night? Interesting as they witnessed the slaughter of a cow and it was shown in much the same way as Gordons pigs but there was not the repeatative warnings that Gordons show received!

As for next years dish of the day...Lambs perhaps? Huh

My nephew has been in the Marines training since May and a few weeks ago they were taken out for survival training, and they had to kill a chicken and a rabbit!

Lambs......better get the mint sauce ready then!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gordon Ramsay's F Word Dolores 6 1,420 31-05-2007 11:04 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Grease is the word Punkyfish 5 1,337 17-04-2007 09:49 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares! Coastie 26 3,377 09-03-2006 01:28 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares Bella 7 1,816 03-06-2005 12:28 PM