Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
29-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word

Does anyone else watch this? it's on in a minute.

I never watched the last series properly, only bits and pieces.

I'm not sure why I'm watching this one either - just that there's not much else on at 9pm on a Tuesday! He is such an obnoxious man! All that macho swearing and sucking up to celebrities - he's become a total cliche of himself hasn't he!

oh and he does manage to fit in a leetle teensy weensy bit of cooking between swearing, schmoozing, playing with his lambs (which he's going to kill and eat any day soon :shocking: :cry: ) and insulting either Anthony Worrall Thompson, Jamie Oliver or Ainsley Harriot!

whatever happened to TV chefs who cooked and informed.

it comes to something when Janet Street Porter's slot is the highlight of any tv show!!

oooh and don't get me started on the eating horse meat debate!! :boxing:

actually, yeh, get me started! go to Soapbox for a horse meat eating debate!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Gordon Ramsey's constant swearing and shouting used to be entertaining but now it's just boring and predictable. So you're right Dol - Janet Street Porter is probably the most entertaining thing about this program.

Having said that, I've got it on in the background now and I see that idiot David Gest is on it, still making up stories about some bint called Vaginica Semen. I wonder when he'll p*ss off back to America.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
30-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Tuesday night tv is rubbish at the moment so we always try to have something recorded to watch. Gordon Ramsey used to be watchable at one point but he`s just the same old, same old. Even when he is interviewed he comes across as such a big head now
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
I missed this last night (cos i went on the ****), but i normally watch it. I like him. Yeah he swears a lot, but we all know that he likes saying the F-Word !!!!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
30-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
i tend to just flick through this now - i will watch next week cos I know Chris Moyles is on......but it is very samey samey and you never get the full recipie on the show which annoys me :mad2:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
31-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
I'm watching again...am definately finding it all a bit samey but would like to get a team together and go play in Gordon's kitchen as I could never be his fanny! :bored:

I thought he'd go for lambs next...I reckon this could be the toughest challenge yet for Gordon although the seperation by allowing them to graze elsewhere and the fact they aren't as smart as pigs may help...he couldn't shoot the deer though...horrah for Bambi...

Oh and I can't eat horse meat I'm afraid...I just picture my old trusty steads and no I couldn't do it! :cry:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grease is the word Punkyfish 5 1,093 17-04-2007 09:49 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Gordon Ramsay's F Word Bella 9 1,298 16-08-2006 08:40 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares! Coastie 26 3,040 09-03-2006 01:28 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares Bella 7 1,610 03-06-2005 12:28 PM
Last Post: Becks