Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grace- makes Adele look like an angel.
10-06-2006, 08:00 AM

The most hostile eviction in BB history must be Adele, and it was purely for her constant bitching behind people's backs. However..... at last we have someone who has absolutely put her in the shade. Grace has proved to be the consummate bitch...no one has escaped her venom. To call Aisleyne a dog was just typical of this madam, and she is even beginning to bitch about Imogen, her VBF !!!! She deserved the chants last night...and deserved to hear them too. The cocky madam can only assume she is getting them because of her "relationship" with Mikey...... I ask you..... as if anyone cares that she is involved in a fake love in with Mr. Bland himself.... I would not notice if he was in the house or not. Roll on next Friday...

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2006, 08:34 AM
hey! I'll have nothing said against Adele! my second fave housemate ever! (We all know who my favourite is ... don't we? Catherine tell your story again to remind them!).

I never found Adele to be overly two faced and back stabbing in the same way as Gracie babes. I always enjoyed her little "to the side of the mouth" monologues especially if they were about Jonny!!!!

Grace is nasty and spiteful to EVERYONE ... even as you point out BBabe to her VBF (loving that acronym!) Imageless. But I think pretty soon Imageless is gonna ditch Gracie big style after the manic chanting last night.

why oh why oh why, do these wannabes go on this programme and them get all arsey when they are not liked by a handful (however large or small that handful is) of the viewing public? Every year I have less and less sympathy for them.

... and tear stained face is not a good look on that young lady either!!! :w00t:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
10-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Will she stay or will she walk, I wonder? Given a choice of going quietly out the back door or being confronted with a booing mob, what would you do?

I've a sneaking feeling that she will weigh this up in her mind and then follow closely on the heels of George Big Grin
10-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Critique Wrote:Will she stay or will she walk, I wonder? Given a choice of going quietly out the back door or being confronted with a booing mob, what would you do?

I've a sneaking feeling that she will weigh this up in her mind and then follow closely on the heels of George Big Grin

she better bloody well not! :evilmad:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
10-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Dolores Wrote:she better bloody well not! :evilmad:

Well she spent a long time in the Diary Room last night - could she have been planning her escape? It would be just like her to say nothing but just disappear into the Diary Room sometime today and never be seen again Smile

Keep watching for "Can Grace come to the Diary Room" Wink
10-06-2006, 09:34 AM
I could'nt help but smile with glee when last night's crowd were chanting "Get Grace out", good enough for the bitchy co-w, i really hope the Kit Kat winner chooses her to go along with Imogen, :yahoo:.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
14-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Critique Wrote:Will she stay or will she walk, I wonder? Given a choice of going quietly out the back door or being confronted with a booing mob, what would you do?Big Grin

I think if you walk you dont get paid, and I can't see our Graceless forfeiting her fee having gone nearly four weeks in.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The End - Grace Dent's Final BB Blog Entry (& its brilliant!) Pandora 11 4,261 22-08-2006 02:19 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Pete: Angel in disguise or wolf in sheeps clothing? Figaro 6 2,379 19-08-2006 10:44 AM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  Grace Dent on why Aisleyne should win... Pandora 6 3,178 18-08-2006 05:58 PM
  Grace Dent's views on Nikki and Endemol's Anti-Aisleyne Campaign. Pandora 5 2,645 16-08-2006 05:38 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Grace - quelle surprise !! borneobabe 1 1,088 13-08-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Grace's Face survivorfan 15 3,129 09-08-2006 12:44 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  Grace Bonsai 92 9,628 02-08-2006 03:37 PM
  Grace and George Seabreeze 6 1,237 24-06-2006 12:09 PM
Last Post: PJ
  It surely has to be Richard next after Grace borneobabe 12 2,114 19-06-2006 10:32 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  "get Grace Out" Dolores 20 2,397 14-06-2006 05:51 PM
Last Post: kookycat