Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groupings emerging
25-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Groupings emerging

Have you noticed the two different camps in the house? of course you have!

On the one hand we have the "Ethnic" group who's numbers include: Makosi, Kemal, Vanessa, Derek, Science (and formerly Roberto).

and then we have the "UK Yob" group who's numbers include: Maxwell, Saskia, Anthony and Craig.

I think it was Makosi who pointed this out.

Does anyone else agree with this grouping and whether the "ethnics" have grouped together?

To my mind the only one who is a floater is Science, not that he belongs to the UK Yob group but that he is quite likely to argue with anyone and everyone at any opportunity!!

Also have you noticed the way that Derek is now so desparate to be part of the "Ethnic" group, whereas before he was happy to be in the "grumpy old men" group! Ahhhh Derek seeks friendships with the peasants after all!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Groupings emerging
It does seem to have turned out that way, Dol, for whatever reasons. Although, I think there is another group within the 'ethnics' group, that of Kemal, Makosi and Vanessa. You're right about Science tho', he's a floater.

I don't really like anyone _ I'm putting my full and considerable weight behind Eugene for now.
25-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Groupings emerging
maxine Wrote:It does seem to have turned out that way, Dol, for whatever reasons. Although, I think there is another group within the 'ethnics' group, that of Kemal, Makosi and Vanessa. You're right about Science tho', he's a floater.

I don't really like anyone _ I'm putting my full and considerable weight behind Eugene for now.

you like that white body and brown arms don't you!! he could mix and match between both groups quite comfortably!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...