Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HM's fashion crimes/awards
06-07-2006, 09:58 PM

so far none of them have dazzled me thus far with their fashions. ashlene and lea have bought the whole of ann summers sample sale. yuck yuck yuck man made fibres and cheap tat. come on pvc studded hooker boots and lacy top, im sorry but goth gone cheap is so nasty!! has anyone seen her wear the yellow vest with black motif on the front? she wears that as a dress and it is a top from my work, and since then that top has been banished to the stockroom!

nikki looks cute in her skinny baxter jeans and puff sleeve top, both from topshop. that's acceptable.

imogen - havent actually seen her wear anything except a bikini so hard to tell, but looks like a boring high street queen to me.

grace did have an alexander mcqueen skull scarf so we like that.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow Kooky, you're well up on the fashions aren't you? I know you work in fashion retail though so I that helps. I wouldn't know a pair of baxter jeans from a pair of ordinary high street ones or an alexander mcqueen scarf if it hit me in the eye Blush

I can't really comment on "labels" but I've been surprised, amused and yes, sometimes even shocked at what the housemates have been wearing or nearly wearing in some cases Big Grin

I have felt really envious of their lovely slim figures (although I think Nikki looks painfully thin) and thought how lovely it would be to be able to slip into those skimpy things and look fab. Only Nikki could get away with that black number she was wearing the other day, it showed all her bum cheeks :unsure:

What about Jayne then :w00t: Now there's a fashion icon (not). Still at least she makes us heftier women feel better about ourselves.
07-07-2006, 05:29 PM
I think Lea's nipple plasters are by far the worst crime.
08-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Spot on Kooks there has been no fashion icon so far. My favourite ever was Shell in BB5 and her tshirts, loved em.

Lea did have a nice floaty top on the night she poured out her yearnings for pete , but thats been it.

Imogen has a stylee of her own, did you clock the brown rib vest top coupled with black drainpipe jeans (a no no for anyone over a size 8) and brown heels...yakkity yar, and her little viscos pink sweats certainly not the attire a Miss Wales should be seen in OH no.

I think Petes is the best.
08-07-2006, 07:45 AM
I like Imogens style and loved her brown spotty blouse she wore last night.:wub:

but some of the clothes are appalling Lea, Richard and Jayne are by far the worst in my opinon.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
08-07-2006, 07:11 PM
baxter jeans crit, are what we topshop trendies call the skinny jeans, that is the name they have been blessed with! does nobody have teenage daughters pestering you for a pair of mooch or rizz? we also do a kate moss vest! and used to do gyneth/apple but she went on sale 2 years ago.

imogen really doesnt dress for her shape at all! everything accentuates are hips!! tho i did like the sparkly jumper leggings combo! think it was her anyway.

my fave was also shell from bb5! loved the cute little skirts and legwarmers! and she looked gorgeous in anything!

richard's clothes are ok, minus the baseball cap and "sexual terrorist" rubber ensembles! baaaaaaaaaaad. oh and straw hat and wee air hostess cap thing he wears!!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]