Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Ton Son
19-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Half Ton Son

Who saw this? Very sad but more disturbing was the mother - Mad as a box of frogs :unsure:

It illustrated a huge problem with the causes of obesity that makes you wonder how these people don't get locked up for child abuse at an earlier stage...

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Half Ton Son
I didn't see it, but I've just googled.

If she'd starved him, he'd have been in care. Don't see any difference - it's abuse.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
19-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Half Ton Son
Slipper Wrote:Who saw this? Very sad but more disturbing was the mother - Mad as a box of frogs :unsure:

It illustrated a huge problem with the causes of obesity that makes you wonder how these people don't get locked up for child abuse at an earlier stage...

I didn't see the whole programme, but based on what I did see I agree with you. There was something very disturbing about the mother.

She was moaning about her son's weight and the impact that it has on his quality of life but she didn't seem to comprehend her part in making him that way. Worse that that, I actually got the impression that a part of her liked him being that way as it meant that he was totally dependent on her. I could be wrong there though and juding her very harshly. But either way, I agree that the extent to which she feeds him crap is nothing less than abusive.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bodyshock - half ton man maxine 31 4,199 08-02-2006 08:07 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy