Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handbags
01-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Handbags

I don't know why, but I have suddenly developed an obsession/fascination with handbags. I want to purchase myself something in soft leather, hobo or satchel style and a bit spesh....anyone know any good websites to buy online?

And if you have a handbag fetish, post a pic of your beauties here and discuss all! Big Grin

NB. I was thinking of this thread being open only to women but I am not one to discriminate. :wink2:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Handbags
I went to Top Shop the other day Ceri, and bought a gorgeous, huge, soft leather handbag with big metal rings holding the handles to the bag. Lovely it was. Theyve got some really nice ones at the moment.

Loads of copies of the Balenciaga bags you see the schlaaabrities carrying, about too....

I have a real handbag fetish, and have two Mulberry bags which cost me an arm and a leg and an age to save up for, but it was worth it. Mr P is completely ignorant about the cost though... :unsure: Blush

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
01-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Handbags
Spooky. That's this year's obsession for me too. Last year it was sandals. I saw a lovely beigey brown suede one in Accessorzie in BW yesterday, but there was a mark on it. I was gutted. I want a decent sized soft leather/suede casual neutral bag for £30 or less. My family despair of me at the moment. Everywhere I see handbags, I have to go in.
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Handbags
TK Maxx, girls - excellent for handbags!

My latest is a squishy sky-blue leather satchely thing with candy striped cotton lining. Cost me 24.99.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
01-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Handbags
I hate having to buy a new handbag. I have very specific specifications and can NEVER find one that measures up to them!

The one I'm using at present is a stop gap ... it cost me £4.99 on the market and I have to say I'm rather liking it! It's been a stop gap for about three months now!! Now I know I like the style I may go up market and get a more expensive one in a similar style.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-05-2005, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2005 06:06 PM by claire.)
Handbags
I absolutely love handbags! Pity the ones I like are all very expensive so I usually have to wait a little while before getting a bag whn I see it...

If you're looking for a bargain, as Fee said - TKMaxx has some great leather handbags for a fraction of the price in any stores.

I've bought a few of my handbags from Debenhams. John Rocha for Debenhams does some lovely bags.

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
01-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Handbags
I am not over fussed on handbags! I have a couple one for work and one for going out, both were very inexpensive. I would never dream of spending a lot of money on a handbag, so TKmax it is for me too!
01-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Handbags
Fee For All Wrote:TK Maxx, girls - excellent for handbags!

My latest is a squishy sky-blue leather satchely thing with candy striped cotton lining. Cost me 24.99.

It's Bromley for me tomorrow, Fifi.
01-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Handbags
I'm not really a handbag person.

I have one for the daytime with all the usual stuff in, a few for going out at night but I always use the same one.
And actually if I'm going to a pub or club(on the very rare occasion that I do) I would rather not bother with a bag. No where to put them when I'm strutting my stuff.

[Image: 429.gif]
01-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Handbags
One hand microphone, one hand pint of lager.

Handbag?:wacko:

Bollox to potplants