Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harpers's island
22-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Harpers's island

Has anybody started to watch this?It's kind of a murder mystery 'horror' slashery thing, set on an island.Friends re-unite to celebrate a wedding.And one by one the group gets bumped off.3 weeks into it and it's not very slashery.But kind of interesting.. Apparently the cast members themselves did'nt know in advance who was due for the chop.It's kind of 'ten little indians' but a little bit more sinister. Would be very interested to hear what anyone else thinks..........
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Harpers's island
HEY...sorry.I thought i was posting this in the TV section. Don't know what I did there.

sneaking away now......
30-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Harpers's island
No worries - I've moved the thread for you.

re Harpers Island - never heard of it. What channel is it on?

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Harpers's island
Hi..thanks for moving the thread.Oh...its an american tv programme....but I am watching it on Irish tv.It is getting very good.Not scarey...but funny and a little bit creepy.Like....a person or two is bumped off each week, and so far, 7 weeks into it, nobody has noticed people from the group are missing!
Wooo.
16-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Harpers's island
Oh this series is getting very enjoyable.Not that I take pleasure in pretty people being sliced and diced on a lovely island off the American coast.But it's getting very good. OOOH who can the villain be!
21-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Harpers's island
Another good one last night. heeheehee.
But really:If you KNEW that deranged murderers were wandering around with axes and chainsaws and the like, would you REALLY go for a wander by yourself into the creepy forest, as dusk was falling!!!?
I think not!

OH how I wish someone else was watching this series. Saedh is an eternal optimist. :-)
27-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Harpers's island
Was away on my holliers and missed one episode.It was a good one!Final episode next week....soooo eerie!Just when ya think you are safe....SNIP! off with your head! or leg! etc. Best telly all summer!
28-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Harpers's island
Just found out:This series is being shown all over Europe at the moment...Spain..Italy...Denmark etc. The last episode is on Irish TV on Monday August 1st.

BBC THREE are due to start showing it on September 6th 2009.I hope somebody out there watches it!
10-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Harpers's island
Ah...isn't anyone anywhere! watching this...sob.

guess nobody is around to discuss Dorian Gray either.....ah well.C'est la vie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New series of Castaway to be set on "exotic" island... Dolores 11 2,109 24-10-2006 05:55 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Celebrity Love Island Cat 76 7,133 10-07-2006 09:03 AM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2