Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Harry Hill's TV Burp (now on Saturdays at 5.30pm)
31-10-2004, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2004 05:35 PM by Pandora.)

Anyone see this yesterday?

I loved the bits where he was taking the pee outta The Bill and Corrie.

He played the "Ashley calling out to someone in Coronation St" part three times and I STILL couldnt understand what he was saying ! I also laughed my head off when Harry pointed out that Deirdre was wearing a jellyfish on her head for Sunita's wedding ....... lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2004, 12:45 PM
TV Burp is so funny. Harry Hill is brilliant. I love it when he takes the piss out of Hugh-Fernley Whittingstall.
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 10:20 AM
I knew someone would have posted about this brilliant show already! i have never laughed so much in my life! i watched it the odd time it was on late on saturday nights on utv... so happy its on in the afternoon now!!! it was hilarious on saturday especially the maya clip.. .SHE WON'T DIE!!!!!!!! i'm crying laughing thinking about it now! Big Grin
29-11-2004, 03:14 PM
I couldn't stand Harry Hill - I just didn't like his style of comedy, and still don't like the silly silly silly bits. However, I watched the Burp on Saturday night and low and behold I found it quite funny - you see there maybe hope for me yet!!

Edit: And culabula - I have for a while thought your avator was a little furry sort of possum, but not terribly recognisable. Well I have just realise it is a dogs nose - hoorah!! :laugh:
29-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Flip Wrote:I couldn't stand Harry Hill - I just didn't like his style of comedy, and still don't like the silly silly silly bits. However, I watched the Burp on Saturday night and low and behold I found it quite funny - you see there maybe hope for me yet!!

Edit: And culabula - I have for a while thought your avator was a little furry sort of possum, but not terribly recognisable. Well I have just realise it is a dogs nose - hoorah!! :laugh:
I thought it was a possumy/bushbaby thing! LOL...

I agree with you FlipFlop, I could never watch The Harry Hill Show as I just didnt find it funny; however TV Burp is hysterical. He says EXACTLY what we do and the Maya not dying thingey was superb...

I just wish ITV would give it a better time slot than 5.30 though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul PJ 5 1,119 05-05-2007 02:54 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR