Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have any of you met Peter Karrie who played the phantom
07-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Have any of you met Peter Karrie who played the phantom

I met peter karrie 6 years ago when my daughter and I saw phantom he seemed really nice at first but as the years went by Peter was not so nice at first he wanted to be our friend and we tryed to help him with his career but we were stop by the women who runs his fan club and more recently when my mother pass away we tryed to reach him and it seems he wants nothing to do with us. I was told and I know this is true that he uses his fans and he tryed to get too friendly with my daughter when she showed no interest he told her not to come to his shows anymore he is not a nice person and when he does something wrong he runs away and lets his fans and friends cover for him and please don`t tell me I am lieing I know Peter Karrie and people just can`t believe that he is like this that he can do no wrong .if you want to know more you can email me at somec576@rogers.com you will be surprise when I tell you more but you Peter Karrie fans dont bother me I am sick and tried of you fans sticking up for him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who is the phantom bad repper? bridge 169 5,265 21-07-2006 12:14 PM
Last Post: bridge
  The Phantom Graffiti artist Cockney 36 1,555 12-07-2006 07:39 AM
Last Post: bridge