Haydon!
24-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Haydon!

Firstly what sort of crap size is 81x81 pixels for a avatar?! All of mine are like 100x100 and I’m not making one just for this message board.

Bah to you!

Oh and yeah since yesterday Billie-Joe.com comes up on the first page on Google ratings when you search 'billie joe'. So yeah, I rule.

To the people who don't know me I am on of Haydons pupils in his web design class. Well the term is used loosely as I probably know as much as him. I also dislike 'I'm a washed up celebrity please shoot me' but whatever floats your boat I guess. Or I supposed raft would be more appropriate.

I may not hate you all if any of you like Green Day/Evanescence then I might tolerate you. Might.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Haydon!
Hey Kelly! Welcome to SO. Smile I'm pleased you've registered.

Yes, I can see your site listing - good job! If you want to get top spot though you need to do those changes I suggested. You're right, you probably do know as much as me - dunno why you're on the course! Wink

Avatars - ahh don't you start! I've already got it in the neck from a few members about the size of the avatars. I'm planning on adding a new member group with special privileges, such as larger avatar.

btw we talk about more than IAC.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Haydon!
Haydon Wrote:Hey Kelly! Welcome to SO. Smile I'm pleased you've registered.
I'll try not to make you regret saying that too much =)

Haydon Wrote:You're right, you probably do know as much as me - dunno why you're on the course! Wink
Because I paid and it's too late to back out now >>

Haydon Wrote:Avatars - ahh don't you start! I've already got it in the neck from a few members about the size of the avatars. I'm planning on adding a new member group with special privileges, such as larger avatar.
Silly person, can't you just change the avatar restrictions to 100x100 like on every other message board? If not then that's one more reason why v bulletin boards suck.

Haydon Wrote:btw we talk about more than IAC.
I hope so or I'd be very scared.
24-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Haydon!
You better behave yourself!

Yes, it is possible to change avatar restrictions in the admin panel. vbulletin is the best! Tongue

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
24-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Haydon!
Welcome to SO Kelly :wave:

Don't be too hard on Haydon, he does his best :wink2:
24-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Haydon!
Haydon Wrote:You better behave yourself!
What, what what?! Oh wait I haven't done anything yet...

Haydon Wrote:Yes, it is possible to change avatar restrictions in the admin panel.
Then do it, you doughnut.

Haydon Wrote:vbulletin is the best! Tongue
Bah! IPB rules. Hell I’d even take a phpBB over it. I think maybe my hatred for the evboard has caused it though. You really need a nicer theme. Default blue doesn't do it for me and it's been and gone Halloween.

And are you on admin hidden status? Your posts keep popping out of nowhere and it's making me paranoid.
24-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Haydon!
new today,and lost,can i add any pic by my name or wot? ta :wave: Smile oh and my addy aint on view iz it?...
24-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Haydon!
bug Wrote:new today,and lost,can i add any pic by my name or wot? ta :wave: Smile oh and my addy aint on view iz it?...

1) Try speaking proper english.
2) Get-the-hell outa my newbie thread!
24-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Haydon!
Kelly, stop being a cheeky bitch to other newbies hen...

Anyway welcome to the site!

Oh and btw, I think Greenday are brilliant!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
24-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Haydon!
bug Wrote:new today,and lost,can i add any pic by my name or wot? ta :wave: Smile oh and my addy aint on view iz it?...

Hi Bug,

You will need to alter things in your user control panel, avatars and settings are all there Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  haydon - please doodah 12 3,774 24-10-2009 03:34 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Hi Haydon & everyone else Blue Alex 13 2,206 27-11-2004 11:21 PM
Last Post: Blue Alex