Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He/she's playing a game
04-07-2006, 09:11 AM
He/she's playing a game

I'm really getting bugged at how often I hear HMs talk about somebody else "playing a game". Have they got the wrong impression about the show? Surely they are all playing a game! Or do some of them just think that their life has take a strange turn?

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2006, 11:56 AM
He/she's playing a game
:laugh:

Find all posts by this user
04-07-2006, 12:23 PM
He/she's playing a game
Agree Rob....

Another that gets on my nerves is 'she's/he's so fake, I can't be like that, I keep it real'. A sure sign I think that the person pointing the finger isn't quite as 'real' as they like to portray.
04-07-2006, 12:31 PM
He/she's playing a game
And what is real anyway? We all act differently in different situations. We all suss out our surroundings first before we can properly relax.
05-07-2006, 05:56 PM
He/she's playing a game
That's true Patsy.......with all those cameras and in a house full of strangers people are sure to perform more than they would if they were sitting at home or with their friends
05-07-2006, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2006 06:05 PM by Dolores.)
He/she's playing a game
I don't get it either Rob. For anyone that is nominated that have (usually) nominated someone else.

I'm not sure how I'd react in the same situation, but I hope it would be in a more mature way (cos I am VERY mature - like smelly cheese!).

As for Lea saying (upon hearing she was up for nomination) "I knew you'd ALL vote for me" ... ffs get over yourself lady, it would only take 3 votes to be up and that ain't EVERYONE!!! ... and she voted Richard and he's up ... so surely she must see what goes round comes around?!! baffling!

sheeesh ... I'm really not sure why i watch this stuff!!! :laugh:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The 'draw Lea some new eyebrows' game PJ 4 927 22-05-2006 09:45 PM
Last Post: Dolores