Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hells Kitchen
14-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Hells Kitchen

Anyone watch the new series yesterday? Does't seem to be nearly as good as last year and who on earth got Miss Zero Personality Claudia Winlkleman to compare? What happened to Angus Deyton? You need a quick witted funny person/s for shows like this, Im a Celeb would be dull without Ant and Dec. Claudia is neither amusing nor particularly attractive and looked anorexic yesterday. :w00t:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Hells Kitchen
I watched it - and enjoyed it!

Claudia did look a bit peaky I thought - but I quite liked her. But then again I couldn't stand that smug twit Angus Deayton. I think him and Marco fell out and that's why Angus is out and Claudia is in.

Looks like Grant is teacher's pet for the moment. Quite like all the characters so far - no-one particularly annoys me. But I did think that Jody (he will always be Lip to me though!) was a bit creepy around Linda Evans - far too OTT on the buttering up of the old dear - obviously thinks there is something in it for him.

I shall be watching tonight.

As for Marco ..... I would!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Hells Kitchen
watched it and enjoyed it as well.

I quite like Claudia on Strictly but I though she looked slightly weird last night - has she had eye surgery or summat?

Anthea and the hubby are a right pair of crawlers - although I think Anthea will be quite good.
Linda evens seems sweet if a little bewildered.
Miss Dynamite is not used to not being in control.
Don't know who the young fella is.
or the toasted cheese sandwichy girl, but she seems to be getting over the fear.
Bruce seems like a grafter as did Ade - dunno why he was made a waiter - he was doing 4 meat dishes.

bam bam
14-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Hells Kitchen
I watched and enjoyed it too!

I thought Claudia did a good enough job for her first show! I'm sure her personality will come shinning through in the next couple of episodes. The general consenous is that Claudia's eyes looked a bit odd due to the lack of eyeliner, apparently she is going to correct this in time for the next show!

I don't dislike anyone yet either but it was only the first show, I think we will start to see their true colours in the next couple of episodes.

Dol - although he is not normally the type I go for - so would I!!!!
20-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Hells Kitchen
Yay! I knew I could rely on you lot.

Marco is the image of my first boyfriend, so I definitely would!

Shame in a way that Jodie had to go, for entertainment reasons alone, but good on Miss Dynamite-e-e and Anthea (much as it pains me to say it) for pulling Marco on his double standards.

Mr and Mrs Anthea sooooo need to be separated, so please God Grant is forced to leave "his wife" next.

Love Ade, Love Bruce, Love Linda. Danielle is the dark horse and I think she or Bruce will win.

BTW, imagine my horror when I realised that we know the Irish guy who Jodie got chucked out last week. We are reliably informed that it wasn't a set-up.
21-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Hells Kitchen
I am loving Ade, although I know opinion is divided on him.

I just love his childish humour, and the way he slates everyone but with a funny smile on his face. Brilliant. I hope he goes on to win as i think he is genuinely enjoying himself.

And what is it with Grant and the 'My Wife' thing. Maybe he has memory loss and have forgotten her name ? I like Anthea, but i always think she is about to burst into tears any second. Her eyes are permanently blood shot.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Hells Kitchen
Anyone else think that Jonathan from G4 behaved like a complete & utter arsehole!! I like Nick and was really annoyed with Marco for allowing him to stay but I wonder what Jonathan will think when he watched it and heard exactly what Marco thought of him!

He was a plonker and his fiance was a jumped tart who, as Nick pointed out is probably used to overcooked burgers from McDonalds! She was probably upset that her meal didn't come with a free toy!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-04-2009, 07:33 AM
Hells Kitchen
Hmmm - Grant'n'Anthea. The perfect couple. Dontchawanttovomit?

Anthea: "Don't touch me!" Showing her true colours.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
22-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Hells Kitchen
Bella Wrote:Anyone else think that Jonathan from G4 behaved like a complete & utter arsehole!! I like Nick and was really annoyed with Marco for allowing him to stay but I wonder what Jonathan will think when he watched it and heard exactly what Marco thought of him!

He was a plonker and his fiance was a jumped tart who, as Nick pointed out is probably used to overcooked burgers from McDonalds! She was probably upset that her meal didn't come with a free toy!

Totally agree Bella but he is well known for acting like a prize prat. I do think Marco should have shown some solidarity though, they dont even pay for their flippin meals!

Anthea was pathetic yesterday crying and sobbing over Grant's sacking. She was acting like he was being sent to his death, its only a game show for christ's sake!

LINDA TO WIN!:good:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
23-04-2009, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2009 08:26 AM by survivorfan.)
Hells Kitchen
Re Bruce's departure, did I hear the fragrant Anthea, she of the runaway mouth, say something along the lines of she was surprised he was bothered by being away from his wife for a week or two, as, after all, they were all in the same boat?

Yes dear, but didn't you bring hubby along with you? And don't I remember a theatrical crying fit when he got the boot? Or was that all just a bad dream.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hells Kitchen Seabreeze 1 971 16-11-2007 10:56 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Hell's Kitchen MariaRob 33 5,175 17-09-2007 07:06 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Hells Kitchen USA (New Series) Coastie 29 4,917 13-11-2006 08:26 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Hells Kitchen Usa! Coastie 9 1,704 11-07-2006 08:16 AM