Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hells Kitchen
23-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Hells Kitchen

Hi.I am new.Greetings.I just have to say I have watched about 2 episodes of this show.I don't really know who the people are.I presume Marco Pierre is considered a force to be reckoned with....top dog..etc.But really, he seems a bit displaced from reality. Not necessarily in a bad way.I also think those two..the couple..are just...well....urgh. My wife My wife My wife. Cringe. I thought Andrea was really horrible to that girl who tried to comfort her.Naoimi? Missed it last night.
Anyway...that's my tuppence worth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Hells Kitchen
Thanks for that, Saed. Marco is God's earthly incarnation and is there to be worshipped, feared and adored. Just to give you a heads up.
24-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Hells Kitchen
survivorfan Wrote:Re Bruce's departure, did I hear the fragrant Anthea, she of the runaway mouth, say something along the lines of she was surprised he was bothered by being away from his wife for a week or two, as, after all, they were all in the same boat?

Yes dear, but didn't you bring hubby along with you? And don't I remember a theatrical crying fit when he got the boot? Or was that all just a bad dream.

Precisely, Swerve. And I found out yesterday that Bruce and his wife have only been married since December, so you could kind of understand his reasons for wanting to leave, which he did with no fuss and in his usual understated way. Anthea's theatrics were just that. About as sincere as a chocolate tampon.
24-04-2009, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2009 02:56 PM by Saedhb.)
Hells Kitchen
Hurray.More humanoids have entered the building.Was loathe to start chatting to myself.(again.)
I see ANTHEA was booted out last night.I just caught the end of it....she left all bedraggled and scraggley.Then emerged into the kitchen looking really really pretty.She is still a pain though.

Why does Marco have pictures of him in his youth displayed all over the restaurant.He was mighty fine all right...but really...I would not touch that tea towel on his head for all the tea towels in Chinal. :-)
24-04-2009, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2009 07:43 PM by Mars.)
Hells Kitchen
Patsy Wrote:Marco is God's earthly incarnation and is there to be worshipped, feared and adored. Just to give you a heads up..

Really Pats? I can't stand him. I can't think of anyone on TV who does my head in more than Marco. He's ridiculously dramatic, irritating and a downright ****.

What is it with argumentative chefs that people seem to love?

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Hells Kitchen
Saedhb Wrote:Why does Marco have pictures of him in his youth displayed all over the restaurant.He was mighty fine all right...but really...I would not touch that tea towel on his head for all the tea towels in Chinal. :-)

Really ? If he gave me one of his sweat soaked 'tea towels' i would never part with it or wash it.

I have decided that I want Marco's babies.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
27-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Hells Kitchen
Again, what is it about him?

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
28-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Hells Kitchen
He is a bit of a loon.But harmless I guess.HEY...I stroll past this restaurant most days on my way to work.I was vaguely aware that it was a steakhouse with a French sounding name.The prices would not entice me in...awfully expensive.And ALWAYS practically empty..BUT...for the first time the other day I actually noticed the name of the restaurant....it's the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse. Maybe thats why the television appearance in these recessionary times.

And as for the tea towel, it really really needs a good wash/disinfection.....:cold:
28-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Hells Kitchen
Patsy Wrote:Thanks for that, Saed. Marco is God's earthly incarnation and is there to be worshipped, feared and adored. Just to give you a heads up.

Well..HE certainly seems to think so, that's for sure. :-)
28-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Hells Kitchen
Glad Linda Evans won, she seemed very popular and a nice person although I was wrong at first as I thought she would be the first out! Ended up enjoying it, Claudia Winkleman improved although I still think she was miscast and Ade's quips were amusing. I do think there should be more general public invited to these freebies though rather than the egotistical slebs who just complain and show off, Matthew Wright I hope you are reading this! :assshake:

:sun: : PUNKYFISH

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hells Kitchen Seabreeze 1 910 16-11-2007 10:56 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Hell's Kitchen MariaRob 33 4,741 17-09-2007 07:06 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Hells Kitchen USA (New Series) Coastie 29 4,566 13-11-2006 08:26 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Hells Kitchen Usa! Coastie 9 1,539 11-07-2006 08:16 AM