Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hells Kitchen Usa!
01-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Hells Kitchen Usa!

It's back...Friday nights 8pm on ITV2! :yahoo:

I'm just gutted I forgot the first one was on and so missed it...and it isn't repeated...:angry:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2006, 06:00 AM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
Never seen the USA one but I like ours so will give it a go
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
Coastie Wrote:It's back...Friday nights 8pm on ITV2! :yahoo:

I'm just gutted I forgot the first one was on and so missed it...and it isn't repeated...:angry:

First time i watched this was last week, i was in stitches at some of Gordons comments, a group of blonde women had been waiting an hour for their meal so two of them decided to go and confront Ramsey and ask him what the hold up was, he said to them "waiter take these women back to plastic surgery will you" :w00t: and then he muttered "Bimbo's" .

He has a mouth like a sewer rat but talk about entertaining.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
02-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
Seabreeze Wrote:Never seen the USA one but I like ours so will give it a go

Ooo I think it's better than ours SB simply because no-one ever tells an American they are crap at something...afterall anyone of them could be president some day..right...so whenRamsey's there telling them like it is they really can't handle it...they get all emotional and stressy...it's fantastic! Cool

Bridge...the last series was excellent and I am gutted I missed the first of this one...any good characters immediately leap out? :nerd:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
06-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
Anyone else watching 'The F Word' aswell...ooo dear I think Gordon might shed a wee tear, along with the kids, when Trinny and Susana go to the slaughter house...Sad

I love this show...last night JSP was trying out goat...I would eat it but it's not the sort of thing you can find on the shelf of your local Asda! Huh

07-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
Bum...it was on last night which was Thursday and well...it was a repeat...they are rehowing series one of Hells Kitchen USA so I shall not be watching now...I shall simply get my Gordon fix from the F Words instead! :wub:

08-07-2006, 07:39 AM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
Coastie Wrote:Bridge...the last series was excellent and I am gutted I missed the first of this one...any good characters immediately leap out? :nerd:

well i do quite like the guy on the blue team with the tattoo on his neck:wink2: ,

did you see it this week? the big guy on the red team had a strop and was gonna walk but changed his mind but Ramsey send him home anyway.

I love the part where the customers come up and ask Ramsey where their food is and he tells them to fuc* off, oh and some people got so fed up of waiting that they sent out for Pizza.:w00t:

Benjamin Disraeli

08-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
The guy with the tatto is excellent!

The whole series is great entertainment I would recommend you stick with it! :good: ...it gets better and better! :good:

11-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Hells Kitchen Usa!
Coastie Wrote:The guy with the tatto is excellent!

The whole series is great entertainment I would recommend you stick with it! :good: ...it gets better and better! :good:

I will i am really enjoying it.Smile

Benjamin Disraeli

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hells Kitchen Punkyfish 20 6,882 28-04-2009 03:27 PM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  Hells Kitchen Seabreeze 1 1,148 16-11-2007 10:56 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Hell's Kitchen MariaRob 33 5,922 17-09-2007 07:06 AM
Last Post: Dolores