Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Noone is making me laugh?
27-11-2004, 04:09 PM

I have just realised that I am not laughing "with" anyone in the Jungle (A&D not inc). They are all too busy hugging each other or being "supportive" :eek:

NEWSFLASH FOR CELEBS: THIS IS A SHOW, YOU ARE THE STARS, START ENTERTAINING US AND STOP MOAPING AROUND.

Come on Jo, Vic start monkeying around and earn some money. At least old Earth Mother Sheila is singing for her supper and Brian has walked. Christ I will even take another Royal Scoop from Bobo the Bear.

Is it me or is anyone else not laughing?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2004, 04:16 PM
It was a promising start - with Nat saying daft things like 'ooo I've touched a tree' and the like - but have to agree isleofweather the last 3 days have been a bit dead in camp.

Of course, we do have the wonderful AntnDec inbetween which lightens the programme no end.
27-11-2004, 04:17 PM
I agree, this lot are as dull as dishwater. Not much humour in there. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 05:24 PM
I can't even be bothered to watch it anymore :ninja:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
27-11-2004, 05:29 PM
The continuity announcer made me laugh last night. Even he was taking the Mick over Natalie's indecision in the task.

I can't remember exactly what he said now, something like 'I'm definitely not going to do the task, oh yes I am'. It made me chuckle anyway.
27-11-2004, 05:30 PM
I obviously have a weird sense of humour because I find the antics of everyone inc the watchful looks of the guys, hilarious. It's the little blips that are most revealing. Burrell in the temple of doom was screachingly funny, Brians farting, JSP attack of the camera man, Sophie vs Nat, Sheila singing, Joe being leader and being ignored and all those big cheesy smiles. Its great entertainment, must be something lacking in my life!!!
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Isolfweather, tis always the same, mostly I find that the majority of the humour associated with the show for me lies here on SO! The show might not make me laugh but the posters here frequently do Smile