Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help an Entrepeneur! (Apprentice fans)
13-05-2005, 05:09 PM

I've received the following email. Hope someone can help....

FAO Haydon or anyone that can please help!!
REF: The Apprentice on BBC

I gather you were fans of The Apprentice and therefore hope you might have a copy of the last episode on DVD or can help me track one down!

I own a Prontaprint centre, which as you may know is a franchised, high street print, design and copying business. I am one of the youngest (33) centre owners in the country and only bought the business 8 months ago and like the candidates in the Apprentice have been working very hard to make it a success.

In the final episode, there was a great shot of the winner Tim, actually holding a Prontaprint box (no doubt from one of the London centres) and I would dearly love a still, screen grab, or shot of this image somehow. It would really be fun to show my customers a poster or something conveying the message that Tim turned to a Prontaprint centre when he was under pressure and therefore my customers and prospects should do the same.

I can sort this out, simply if I can obtain a copy of the last episode on DVD. Our designer can then extract the image we need. Is there any way you or anyone else can supply a copy to me????

I really do help you can help me somehow, as it would make a big help to my entrepeneurial efforts! Obviously time is of the essence, as I would love to do something while the interest is still at a very high level.

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Sorry I cannot help with the dvd or anything, but I can say that copyright would very probably come into using such material and, as a printing/copy centre, if anyone objected to the use of such a screen grab or still, it would probably do the biz more harm than good!

I think if it were me, I would apply to the TV company directly, its good publicity for all parties then, might even get some free editorial in the local rag if it came off too!
M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
15-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the reply Marmoset. I think you're right about the copyright issue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Survivor and IAC fans - MAJOR news !! Haydon_acc2 22 1,728 22-11-2004 11:12 PM
Last Post: Nox