Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me pleeze
04-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Help me pleeze

I want - no NEED - to know how to make a poll in a thread.

I know I've been a member for donkeys, and I know that I really should know how to do this, but fact is, I dont. I only ever bother to learn something if i need to know it and I guess I've never wanted to make a poll before.

But today, I suddenly have a yen to do it and my ignorance is frustrating me.

Can someone more knowledgeable please explain how to do it. Pretty pleeze! :wub: kiss, kiss, slurp, slurp

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Help me pleeze
promise you'll come to the next SO meet in the UK and maybe I'll tell you!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
04-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Help me pleeze
To make a poll, you need to start a new thread as normal but before you click on submit reply, scroll down a bit further and under addition options, post a poll you will see a box, tick the box and decide how many poll options you want (I always put 12 as you don't have to use them all) click submit and you will then get a box where you can start your poll.

HTH.
04-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Help me pleeze
Thanks ILS! I knew I could count on you!

......and HahaHAAAAAAAA Dolores! I don't have to submit to your bribery, you dastardly devil.

But seriously, I'll deffo come to the next meet if I can - its been too long and I know how you all pine for me when I'm not there. :glare: To b honest, I'd be going to Dublin if I weren't going to Jersey instead.

04-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Help me pleeze
karenh Wrote:its been too long and I know how you all pine for me when I'm not there. :glare:

It has and we do :w00t:
04-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Help me pleeze
karenh Wrote:Thanks ILS! I knew I could count on you!

......and HahaHAAAAAAAA Dolores! I don't have to submit to your bribery, you dastardly devil.

But seriously, I'll deffo come to the next meet if I can - its been too long and I know how you all pine for me when I'm not there. :glare: To b honest, I'd be going to Dublin if I weren't going to Jersey instead.

We do miss you Karen ... that's twice now that I've come home from an SO meet with no vomit on my shoes ... :w00t:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
04-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Help me pleeze
Dolores Wrote:We do miss you Karen ... that's twice now that I've come home from an SO meet with no vomit on my shoes ... :w00t:
You only had to ask Dol. I am sure one of would have obliged......
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Help me pleeze
Buzz Wrote:You only had to ask Dol. I am sure one of would have obliged......

lol! actually I'm pretty good at taking care of that side of things myself!!

04-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Help me pleeze
Dolores Wrote:We do miss you Karen ... that's twice now that I've come home from an SO meet with no vomit on my shoes ... :w00t:

Well, its only worth doing if they're suede...... :laugh: