Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes - Season 2
06-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Heroes - Season 2

Anyone else watching this?

I missed the first series, but I think I've caught up on most of the relationships.

I'm hooked.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Heroes - Season 2
Yep. I`m watching it. Not a good as the first series but it still has me hooked. Hiro is just the best :thumbsup:
06-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Heroes - Season 2
I never miss an episode even though I have already seen them! For me it is the best programme on the TV!

I have to agree with Seabreeze that the 2nd Series isn't as good as the 1st and that Hiro is the star of the show!

I can't wait for Series 3!

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
07-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Heroes - Season 2
I find Hiro rather annoying, but the new twist with this Adam bloke is intriguing.
07-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Heroes - Season 2
Your really needed to see Hiro in the first season to appreciate his personality and his powers

Ok, if you had the choice of just one power, and not the power of doing everything, which power would you choose?
07-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Heroes - Season 2
Ooo, that's a tricky one. I think I'm rather liking power of the new girl who works in the fast food restaurant, being able to adopt any skill just by watching someone else do it.

But I always wanted to be like Billy Whizz, who could get anywhere he wanted to go in a split second, which is a bit like Hiro's power.

Not really bothered about flying and regenerating is just a bit too weird. I wouldn't really wanted to read people's minds because you might find out things you didn't want to know.

Yes, I'll go for the mimicking power please Bob.
08-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Heroes - Season 2
Given a free choice I would have Peter's power...

But other than that it would have to be the telekinesis. I've always fancied that...

Space reserved for interesting fact.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Heroes - Season 2
Seabreeze Wrote:Ok, if you had the choice of just one power, and not the power of doing everything, which power would you choose?

Invisibility.

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
09-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Heroes - Season 2
Seabreeze Wrote:Your really needed to see Hiro in the first season to appreciate his personality and his powers

I watched the first series, and im watching the second ..... and i still find Hiro annoying Huh

The most boring character is the policeman (it is Matt ?). I just want him off the program.

Im soooooo in love with Dr. Suresh (sh). He could take my blood pressure anytime he likes :naughty:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
19-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Heroes - Season 2
Have tried to get into season 2 but am finding it tedious, predictable and it comes across as a lame attempt to milk the cow more than the writers imagination is capable of...

On the whole...very, very disppointingSad

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Prison Break - Season 2 (starts 13/01/07) Coastie 82 7,498 05-09-2007 06:12 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Heroes Haydon_acc2 9 1,673 03-09-2007 06:58 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  24 Season 6! Andrea 6 1,651 20-01-2007 06:12 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Desperate Housewives Season 2 *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* JakeyBoy 34 4,046 06-03-2006 10:53 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy