Hola Amanda
01-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Hola Amanda

Caught you registering, you derring doer you. How are you? :bye:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Hola Amanda
Don't be afraid by this welcoming thread....it's just a way for current forum members to say hi :bye: and hopefully make you less nervous about joining in the other threads on the board!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Hola Amanda
I see you're reading "Why don't new members join in?" (view who's on line - I'm not omnipresent, honest).

Would you like me to adopt you? I'm very friendly and don't have an unnatural fascination with goats.
01-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Hola Amanda
Hi Patsy and Coastie. That gave me a shock. Just finding my way around. Thank you for the welcome
01-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Hola Amanda
You're very very welcome. Many others will join in later. We're a very welcoming bunch. Tell us about yourself, the more gossip the better. :naughty:
01-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Hola Amanda
You're welcome.....

Patsy mention about adoption is something that has been done on this site in the past....basically she is offering her services as your cyber-mum - any questions you have about the site you can go directly to her...also any problems about whatever on the site Patsy will help you sort them until you feel confident enough to run around posting to your hearts content without her assistance.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
01-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Hola Amanda
Patsy Wrote:I see you're reading "Why don't new members join in?" (view who's on line - I'm not omnipresent, honest).

Would you like me to adopt you? I'm very friendly and don't have an unnatural fascination with goats.
Okay, but you're not going to stalk me are you :ninja:
01-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Hola Amanda
Of course not, you silly sausage. Like Coastie says, they used to have a "newby adoption service" on here before and there's talk of starting it again. Just helps to ease newcomers on their journey. Some of the adoptive children are fully fledged moderators here now!
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Hola Amanda
Patsy isn't one of them....but she is harmless enough...just watch out for Cat and her goats..... :bag:

All will become clear in time .... in fact I'm anmazed it's taken Cat so long to make herself known..... :ohmy:

Was it Cat or Mr. Cat that ended up under the new patio Pats?

01-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Hola Amanda
Hi Amanda, and welcome to SO.
Hope you enjoy it around here :bye:
Just out of interest, how did you find us?

[Image: 429.gif]