Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexual side
22-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Homosexual side

Going from a couple of posts I have seen lately concerning men having a homosexual side, what do we all really think? Obviously this takes into account women.

For me, I don't think I have an attraction to anyone of the same sex. I just don't find the thought of kissing or even touching another women appealing whatsoever.

What about everyone else? Do we really all have a 'homosexual/lesbian' side? Or is it possible to be completely straight?

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Homosexual side
I tried it once when I was young and I didn’t like it

I was ill for two days afterwards and lost a good friend and i have never been able to go fishing since

But I say don't knock it until you have tried it

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
Find all posts by this user
22-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Homosexual side
Personally I can look at women and think they are attractive, but it doesn't appeal to me to kiss or do anything more with a woman.

I think we have a certain strong male/female side to us.
For example, tombys in girls and boys who like to play with dolls etc. but I don't think that makes you homosexual. I have more of a masculine trait, I was never a girly girl and loved running around in the park and climbing trees, but I do like feminine every now and then but not over the top.

It must have something to do with the amount of male/female hormones you have in your body.

[Image: 429.gif]
22-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Homosexual side
Well I was always of the opionion that all girlsincluding myself had a lesbian side given the fact that we all comment on other girls looks and we can tell if a girl has a nice bum/boobs etc .. we can deffo appreciate the beauty of a woman!!

Anyways one of best buddies came out as a lesbian last year and I went out to a Lesbian club wiht her. Anyways I went in and OMG did I feel like a fish out of water!! There were some very attractive girls in there and if i may say so a few of those attractive girls came up to me and gave me a definite proposition but i was soooooo uninterested and just like WTF em nooo thanks.

I scoured the dance floor for any guys there were one or two who had come with friends and made a B-line for them for the night. All in all there were gorgeous girls all around me kissing etc and it did nothing for me at all.

So from my own experience I am deffo 100% hetrosexual and am happy as my friend who is 100% lesbain and proud.

So to answer you question Tigger I dont think we all have a homosexual side, some people definitely do but I definitely dont!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
22-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Homosexual side
It is possible to be completely straight as I know I am.

I definitely don't have a homosexual side. Although I can appreciate a attractive women, pretty face, hair, figure etc. I have no desire at all to kiss or touch one in a sexual way and I have always felt like this!
22-04-2005, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2005 12:12 PM by Cockney.)
Homosexual side
My nephew Robert

Played with all his sister’s dolls and you can tell by the way he stands and talks that he is defiantly gay I work in entertainment and I know a lot of gay people so I know

But he is 36 now and he still won’t admit it even to himself

He has never had a girlfriend

And has no interest in woman other than friends

And still lives at home with his dad

I have said to him before now its ok to be gay you know there is no shame in it you know

Perhaps he would just prefer that no one knew I hope that’s the case

I have this other mate called bill

Who just likes to give B J to any young boys that will let him?

He can't come out as his dads an old Eastend villain and he would kill him

[size=2]No I mean really kill him berry him in the back garden kind of thing [/size]

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
22-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Homosexual side
I think a lot of people have a tendency to confuse homosexuality with a sensitive nature.

it is possible for a man to be sensitive without wishing to have anal sex with another man.

IMO

Bollox to potplants
22-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Homosexual side
floopy Wrote:I think a lot of people have a tendency to confuse homosexuality with a sensitive nature.

it is possible for a man to be sensitive without wishing to have anal sex with another man.

IMO

Should bring in a few more googlers.

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
22-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Homosexual side
People who kiss somebody of the same sex are not neccessarily homosexual.

Most people are sexually experimentative at some time in their lives.

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
22-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Homosexual side
Groucho Wrote:Should bring in a few more googlers.

Is that how you found SO then Groucho - googling sexual acts and pervy things????? :laugh: :devil:

Floops, you hit the nail on the head, being sensitive is very different to being gay! I also think that most women are happy to say that another woman is fit/sexy/gorgeous, whereas, most mens mentality wont let them say the same about another man, they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo childish, they are worried that a statement like that would be a slur on their masculinity... Rolleyes

these same men would be the ones, where if a woman said she thought another woman was fit, would have his eyes bulging and tongue out dribbling at the mere thought of some "girl on girl action" his immediate reply being "what????? would you shag her??????" :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]