Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honey I'm home
25-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Honey I'm home

Hi all - I know it says I am still in Spain but I'm not - lol.

Had a fantastic holiday, everything was brilliant. The couple we went with had been going to various places in Spain for years and have had 2 holiday homes there so took us all around, places we would never have found by ourselves.

I had a Chinese Massage on the beach. We got used to waving away the peddlars that pester you with sunglasses and useless tat but I quite fancied having a back massage so after getting the price down to half what she asked for at first I decided to go for it.

She spread my towel out on the sand and I knelt down and took my t-shirt off. I was just about to discreetly undo my bra and slip it off when I was laying on the towel but before I could do anything discreet she had unclipped it and it kinda flew off and my boobs flopped out leaving me kneeling there with everything exposed Blush I had to fling myself down onto the towel double quick to hide my, erm, embarrassment. The massage was lovely though and lasted about half an hour. I did feel a bit like I had been trampled on by a donkey the next day though.

The only rotten thing that happened was that on our last day my friend had her handbag swiped from under our husband's noses while we were swimming :mad2: Somebody found it abandoned in the car park and handed it in at a coffee bar near where we were sitting. Luckily it still had her passport in it but she lost her camera, mobile phone and money. We had been so careful all the week too.

The reason I'm back 'early' is that although we came back Friday I was going to stay with her in Essex til Sunday because Mr. C stayed up there for an Air Show (in his Bruv's caravan). By the time we got back to Stansted, though, I really just wanted to get home so quite amicably we agreed that I should get the train back to Bognor. I got home at midnight last night due to some delays with the trains at Victoria.

Anyway, it was lovely to go away but it's nice being home again. I'm still a bit 'out of it' but gradually getting into the old routine - lol.

Will put some piccies on the Gallery tomorrow Smile
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Honey I'm home
Great to see you back! Do we get to see your front on the piccies, or are they massage free?:naughty:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
25-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Honey I'm home
Welcome home, Crit! :bye:

Glad you had a good time.
25-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Honey I'm home
put the kettle on Crit and have a nice cup of tea! nice to see you back!

I laughed at your bra being unclipped in a frenzy by the masseur! Was it a bit like the clip of Barbara Windsor in Carry on Camping?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Honey I'm home
Looking forward to the pics Crit, and glad you had a lovely time.

Whereabouts in Spain dod you go?

M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
25-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Honey I'm home
No pics Fee - sorry Wink

Dol - yes it was exactly like that except my boobs went down instead of out Blush

Marmy - we stayed in an apartment near Alicante. It wasn't on the coast as such but we were quite near Torrieveja and Los Montisinos. We travelled around to various places, Guademar, took a boat from Santa Pola to the isle of Tabarca, went to Oriheula, San Miguel - all around that area.

Thankyou for the welcome back :thumbsup:
26-06-2005, 12:08 AM
Honey I'm home
Oooh sounds lovely Crit! a taste of real spain rather than the overrrun resorts.

Gosh, I really could do with a holiday! cant wait to see some pics!

m

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
26-06-2005, 07:52 AM
Honey I'm home
I'm glad you had such a good time Crit and it's good to see you back :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing your piccies!
26-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Honey I'm home
Sounds as if you have had a lovely, relaxing time Critique! Nice to have you back though, and at least you can still enjoy the sunshine back home! Wink

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
26-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Honey I'm home
Nice to see you back Crit. :bye:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I've left my mobile at home Haydon_acc2 2 1,264 10-06-2009 11:41 AM
Last Post: Groucho