Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotmail!
25-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Hotmail!

Anyone else having problems accessing their hotmail account at the moment...?

I don't know if it's our I.T. geeks blocking it for some reason but whenever I have tried to log in over the past 2 days Ihave been presented with a completely white screen where my e-mails should be! :sad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Hotmail!
Coastie Wrote:Anyone else having problems accessing their hotmail account at the moment...?

I don't know if it's our I.T. geeks blocking it for some reason but whenever I have tried to log in over the past 2 days Ihave been presented with a completely white screen where my e-mails should be! :sad:

I haven't had any trouble ......
25-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Hotmail!
Bummer......must be all the tweeaking the geeks have been doing lately! Butt heads..... :sad: I know I have several really good e-mails in my in box and no way of reading them! :angry:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
26-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Hotmail!
It's still not ruddy working! :angry:

27-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Hotmail!
hey this happened to my friend at uni!! she waited for ages for it to come it and it doesnt. and i think its happened to me too now!! bummer dude

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
27-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Hotmail!
Not sure if it is the same problem Coastie - but I have been able to access my account - but unable to actually open any mail. Which I reckon is doubly frustrating, I can see who has written to me and generally what it is about - but cannot do a darned thing about it!!
28-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Hotmail!
Coastie
We have had the same problems with hotmale!!! .

Try another Work Station, or Delete all your cookies and temp internet files and restart the workstation.

I have had some problems with my YAHOO account I think it may be the new firewall does not like certain addresses or cookies Sad

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
01-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Hotmail!
It's finally working today....I have been able to nip in and check my crimbo greetings and send my replies...horrah....also found out that my mate had a baby girl on boxing day...aaaaaaahhhh! :cool2:

10-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Hotmail!
This is a nightmare but as of yesterday someone has nicked Mr F's hotmail account, and what is even worse - we think someone has compromised his eBay account.

Mr F has had the same hotmail account for about 7 years, and has been successfully trading on eBay for about 2 years - he is a 'powerseller' - which sort of means he has 100% positive feedback and has sold so many items at so much per month.

Anyway - he cannot access either with his passwords. I didn't think this could happen - but it has.

And with hotmail the stupid thing is you have to contact them to let them know what has happened and they send you an email back - but as someone has nicked it how can they contact you?? Barmy - eh?
17-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Hotmail!
I can't access my emails on my hotmail account at the moment.

My google home page seems to have been replaced with some 'spyware' page and every time I click on my emails, the 'spyware' page appears. Any ideas anyone?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hotmail Problems Revisited... PJ 9 1,203 15-02-2005 04:54 PM
Last Post: Flip