Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housemates Jobs after leavin' da 'ouse
22-07-2005, 03:24 PM

Shamlessly stolen from another forum, but looked lots of fun. What do they do next?

Makosi = next face of Chum dog food, she perfects her crying pooch act when she's forced to eat another brand.

Science= joins the circus, his act to show how to have a 1,000 simultaneous conversations with noone else in the room. And........

Orlaith= Panadol ads, dueting with Science..."housemate doing your head in? Take Panadol......"

Craig = next seen in Glastonbury leading a troop of lost souls and wearing a curious mixture of leather S/M gear and a timelord gown. Has a most curious haircut, an extremely large hat and a "C loves A" tattoo just over his bum.

Eugene= Definitely Blue Peter presenter material, possibly advertises PG Tips for a while.

Derek= An evil genius in the next Austin Powers movie...and a tory MP (but not in Norfolk)

Kemal= own line of clothes-wear called the Baby Doll Diva range

Anthony= makes a good living as a cover boy on gay mags

My imagination and creativity isn't working today, and better ones? I'll post our top 10 in the other polls to advertise our championship material (but three or four of the above are ruthlessly stolen, Derek cigar style, so we need our own).
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2005, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2005 05:09 PM by Pandora.)
sayangmouse Wrote:Shamlessly stolen from another forum, but looked lots of fun. What do they do next?

Makosi = next face of Chum dog food, she perfects her crying pooch act when she's forced to eat another brand.

Science= joins the circus, his act to show how to have a 1,000 simultaneous conversations with noone else in the room. And........

Orlaith= Panadol ads, dueting with Science..."housemate doing your head in? Take Panadol......"

Craig = next seen in Glastonbury leading a troop of lost souls and wearing a curious mixture of leather S/M gear and a timelord gown. Has a most curious haircut, an extremely large hat and a "C loves A" tattoo just over his bum.

Eugene= Definitely Blue Peter presenter material, possibly advertises PG Tips for a while.

Derek= An evil genius in the next Austin Powers movie...and a tory MP (but not in Norfolk)

Kemal= own line of clothes-wear called the Baby Doll Diva range

Anthony= makes a good living as a cover boy on gay mags

My imagination and creativity isn't working today, and better ones? I'll post our top 10 in the other polls to advertise our championship material (but three or four of the above are ruthlessly stolen, Derek cigar style, so we need our own).

Eugene - Radio Shack or PC World .... you couldnt imagine him anywhere else could you....

Maxwell - In McDonalds wearing a rather silly hat and saying, "Faaaaaaaaahk abaaaaht ! you want fries with that or wot????"

Saskia - she could go and work for the Airbag Testing Centre where lucky young men could be forcibly thrown onto her most famous assets....

Sam - No sorry, I think any job would be too much for this airhead. Given a job as a cleaner she would probably drink the bleach by mistake...

Roberto - give him an accordion and with that cheesy grin he could go around serenading da layyyyydeeeeeezzzzzzz in Italian restaurants...

Derek - the next Trevor McDonald! Trouble is, the news programme would be two hours long, as Derek reads the autocue verrrrryyyy slohhhhhhwwwwwwllllyyyyyy and with utmosssssssttttttttt precisionnnnnnn.

Makosi - I cant better the Chum dogfood advert lol....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Can I use this thread to complain about ex-housemates jobs after they have left the house? Kate Lawlor ehm? Columnist? Presenter?

Jade ehm model? Role model? Presenter? Columnist?

Michelle and Stuart? Why?

Nadia?? Style review?

Is this the future of society as we know it? Are we all contributing to the evolving media on this site? Yikes!!

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Federico's (BB4) Thoughts on the Housemates. Pandora 8 1,545 25-07-2005 05:06 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Ricky Gervais's Take on The Housemates....(its spot on !) Pandora 2 839 23-07-2005 05:55 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  No doubt Science is one of the housemates up tomorrow ! borneobabe 7 1,283 19-07-2005 02:29 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Housemates' Reaction To The Eviction Lie This Friday..... Pandora 18 2,422 16-07-2005 04:20 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Roberto leaves the 'ouse. Cat 15 1,670 26-06-2005 03:57 PM
  Memo to Housemates: isleofweather 4 1,058 21-06-2005 08:10 AM
Last Post: isleofweather
  Murky Secrets of the BB6 Housemates!!! Pandora 5 1,212 13-06-2005 04:28 PM
  Housemates ingenuity... Flip 2 833 10-06-2005 08:12 PM
Last Post: Bob