Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Housemates' Reaction To The Eviction Lie This Friday.....
14-07-2005, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2005 06:22 PM by Pandora.)

Following on from my post in the "Anthony" section, I reckon the reactions from the housemates will be :-

Anthony - will look vacantly round, while his brain churns away trying to digest the information. There will be a vague whirring sound, then a thud and his brain will give up. Later, someone will explain all to him while he vacantly looks at them, slowly saying, "Raaaiiiiighhhhhtttt, orrrrkayyyyy. So Ai'm norrup then????"

Craig - will say, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it - I said - didn't I say Anferny? I knew it..." while Anthony looks blank.

Derek - will look impressed, swallow slowly and cross his legs and possibly quote, "once more into the breach dear friends - " He will then do his "cat like look" and sit there for some minutes, eyes half shut, nodding in a superior way....

Eugene - will wonder if there is time to make a nice cuppa and then will look petrified as he realises that not everyone at home may have been interested in why a Toyota doesnt rust anymore or the workings of a rotary wankel engine......

Kemal - will shriek, scream and yell and announce loudly, "I knew there would be a twist - how fabulous - oh my days, baby dolls, ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy days....." . He will then promptly regret that he put his best eviction outfit on, and be heartbroken that everyone has now seen it.

Makosi - will look very, very worried. Will hug Vanessa and then race into the diary room and claim she is about to give birth so cannot be up for eviction, or else she has had a miscarriage so cannot possibly move from the house. (Oh pleeeeeeeease let her be up for eviction !!!!)

Orlaith - will put some more make up on, adjust her silicon, twiddle with her nips and put some more make up on, look in the mirror and apply some more make up. Then sit there saying, "Im gonnar gooooor, I just norrrrrr ittttt...."

Science - will laugh and say "eeeeeesy Big Guy" and tell anyone who is listening (which will be nobody as usual) that he suggested this would be the twist at the beginning. He will then fluff up his afro until its larger than the millenium dome, just in case he is about to face his public.

Vanessa - will hug Makosi as though her life depended on it, say, "ohyyyyyyyy my god, ohhhhhhhh my godddddddd. Oh Makohhhhthhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ohhhhh Ohlahhhhhhhhhhh" - stuff a few more biscuits into her face and go to sleep, but not before fitting in a couple of bowls of cereal and several slices of toast (for energy just in case she has to tackle the eviction stairs....)

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2005, 06:35 PM
LOL Pand - love it.

Can you confirm they will let the HMs know before Davina's announcement? And how much time before - I might be behind the news here, I still have no idea how it will work.
14-07-2005, 06:40 PM
sayangmouse Wrote:LOL Pand - love it.

Can you confirm they will let the HMs know before Davina's announcement? And how much time before - I might be behind the news here, I still have no idea how it will work.
Me neither hunni. However, its gonna be good television, so no doubt Big Bro will milk it for all its worth. My guess is that they will have all the HMs sitting on the sofa awaiting Davina, and then announce what the "lies" were. Cue commercial break while they digest the info and then onto Davina......... Maybe.

14-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Pandora, your on fire tonight:thumbsup:

As to how they are going to do it, I've no idea.
I looked on the sky schedule to see the times of the programs and they are the usual half hour both at 9pm and 10pm.
But if they reveal the lie in the first program and then get them to nominate after the break, are the housmates going to be able to nominate in that short a time?
Or if they leave the nominations until the 10pm slot, they then won't have enough time for the eviction interview.

I wondered if they may ask the housmates to write down the name of the one they want to evict rather than them all go into the diary room individually. Then BB will read out who is to be chucked out.

Oooooooh the excitement.

[Image: 429.gif]
14-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Andrea Wrote:Pandora, your on fire tonight:thumbsup:

I know, I dropped a fag down the front of me dressing gown... Huh :shocking:

14-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Pandora...thanks for that...that was hilarious to read....and spot on...especially Makosi giving birth right then and there. :laugh:
15-07-2005, 05:42 AM
BRILLIANT POST PANDY PANTS!

Very astute my friend and VERY funny.

xx
15-07-2005, 08:13 AM
Oh Pan that has brought a great big grin to my face this morning - your accents are fabulous!!!:thumbsup:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

15-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Pandora, pandora......how do you do it??

These are all spot on reactions....... :w00t: :w00t:
Find all posts by this user
15-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Pandora Wrote:Following on from my post in the "Anthony" section, I reckon the reactions from the housemates will be :-

Anthony - will look vacantly round, while his brain churns away trying to digest the information. There will be a vague whirring sound, then a thud and his brain will give up. Later, someone will explain all to him while he vacantly looks at them, slowly saying, "Raaaiiiiighhhhhtttt, orrrrkayyyyy. So Ai'm norrup then????"

Craig - will say, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it - I said - didn't I say Anferny? I knew it..." while Anthony looks blank.

Derek - will look impressed, swallow slowly and cross his legs and possibly quote, "once more into the breach dear friends - " He will then do his "cat like look" and sit there for some minutes, eyes half shut, nodding in a superior way....

Eugene - will wonder if there is time to make a nice cuppa and then will look petrified as he realises that not everyone at home may have been interested in why a Toyota doesnt rust anymore or the workings of a rotary wankel engine......

Kemal - will shriek, scream and yell and announce loudly, "I knew there would be a twist - how fabulous - oh my days, baby dolls, ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy days....." . He will then promptly regret that he put his best eviction outfit on, and be heartbroken that everyone has now seen it.

Makosi - will look very, very worried. Will hug Vanessa and then race into the diary room and claim she is about to give birth so cannot be up for eviction, or else she has had a miscarriage so cannot possibly move from the house. (Oh pleeeeeeeease let her be up for eviction !!!!)

Orlaith - will put some more make up on, adjust her silicon, twiddle with her nips and put some more make up on, look in the mirror and apply some more make up. Then sit there saying, "Im gonnar gooooor, I just norrrrrr ittttt...."

Science - will laugh and say "eeeeeesy Big Guy" and tell anyone who is listening (which will be nobody as usual) that he suggested this would be the twist at the beginning. He will then fluff up his afro until its larger than the millenium dome, just in case he is about to face his public.

Vanessa - will hug Makosi as though her life depended on it, say, "ohyyyyyyyy my god, ohhhhhhhh my godddddddd. Oh Makohhhhthhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ohhhhh Ohlahhhhhhhhhhh" - stuff a few more biscuits into her face and go to sleep, but not before fitting in a couple of bowls of cereal and several slices of toast (for energy just in case she has to tackle the eviction stairs....)

Brilliant Pandora :laugh:
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 4,305 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Eviction banners sayangmouse 2 923 10-08-2005 06:10 PM
  Eviction poll Bob 16 2,531 03-08-2005 07:35 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Federico's (BB4) Thoughts on the Housemates. Pandora 8 1,514 25-07-2005 05:06 PM
  Ricky Gervais's Take on The Housemates....(its spot on !) Pandora 2 812 23-07-2005 05:55 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Housemates Jobs after leavin' da 'ouse sayangmouse 3 885 22-07-2005 05:21 PM
Last Post: tonee
  Double Eviction Next? More Eviction Tricks? Pandora 11 2,199 19-07-2005 03:19 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  No doubt Science is one of the housemates up tomorrow ! borneobabe 7 1,250 19-07-2005 02:29 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Fastastic Double Cross !!!! Roll on Friday borneobabe 20 2,729 14-07-2005 07:12 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Does anyone know the song that was played in lesley's eviction night? JaYC 31 3,727 08-07-2005 10:08 PM
Last Post: Patsy