Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Liven It Up?
30-11-2004, 10:59 PM

I have found this lot to be extremely boring. I think they should be given plenty of food and drink, but have to do lots of tasks throughout the day, and night (sometimes), like creating a dinner party from scratch, clothing, hair, food, menu etc.
Putting on a show, finding treasure together on a hunt with a map.
Anything to make it a bit more interesting thean them bitching and sleeping!
Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2004, 11:09 PM
yeah,fully agree.the series where wozza and linda b tried to break out was fab,more like that please
30-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Me too Lyndsay. Are they given anything to do during the day, or is the same routine day in day out.

I'm sure in previous series, they were given little tasks to keep them occupied and provide entertainment for the public. It's getting more like recent BBs - winding them up by not providing any distractions so that they're at eachothers throats all the time. I'd like to see have a good old knees up and a bit of a laugh. Get the booze in I say.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2004, 07:49 AM
The TV people seem to think that all the public want to see is bitching. Well, I for one, don't. I just wish they'd put a little more thought into making it more interesting, rather than relying on them argueing, lazy TV really.

It might make it more interesting if they could win more money for their charities by each mini trial they managed to do. But that would mean the TV companies losing out on some money, so I don't expect they'd consider that. But it might make the celebs try a bit harder if they knew what they were doing was affecting the money they could gain.
01-12-2004, 07:57 AM
I think they should ship in several bottles of wine and beer, and get them all drunk. Then see what happens!

Alcohol has a way of breaking down barriers, so it'd be nice to see who would bond with who - and what they would bond over!

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
01-12-2004, 08:19 AM
Lyndsay Wrote:It might make it more interesting if they could win more money for their charities by each mini trial they managed to do. But that would mean the TV companies losing out on some money, so I don't expect they'd consider that. But it might make the celebs try a bit harder if they knew what they were doing was affecting the money they could gain.

That's a really good idea Lyndsay, I'd like to see that happen too.

I'm not a fan of adding alcohol to the mix, and since some of the current bunch no longer drink I don't think it would help very much anyway. I'd much rather they were given mini tasks and set small challenges, like building the tree house to keep them occupied.
01-12-2004, 08:22 AM
How would I liven it up........

Throw in David Icke! :devil:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
01-12-2004, 09:34 AM
I dont know how true it is ... as i have seen some bottles of beer in camp, but i heard that it was written in Sophies contract that no alcohol should be in camp until she has been voted out as she is a recovering alcoholic.

After she is gone though, i would quite like to see some wine in camp. They did it with Linda and the gang, and last year i remember seeing Kerry drunk and rolling off a blow up chair Huh

The only reason i have found this show boring is because of Natalie being picked ... and then failing to do the tasks. It would of been better if the others had been given a chance to do some.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-12-2004, 01:06 PM
How about the survivor feature where they all compete in a task and the winner each day gets immunity from eviction. We get to see some fun trials which they all do in front of each other, and get to see who really wants to win.

I also like the survivor feature where they compete for a prize that can only be shared with one other, like a slap up meal, sauna/bath/massage or whatever. Great fun to see who the winner picks to share with, and how all the others react after that.....

They did the bug eating one as a contest in survivor and we got to see how they all handled it. Slowest to eat in each round was eliminated. Would be fun to see something like that.
01-12-2004, 01:09 PM
I agree, great idea! They should definitely incorporate some of the Survivor tasks into IAC. Wonder if the powers that be, are listening! Maybe they'll change the rules a bit for the next series. We can live in hope! Smile