Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How annoying are the legal blackouts?
28-11-2004, 05:42 PM

Does anyone here feel that the live transmitted programmes are so tampered with legally that the viewing pleasure is diminished?. Personally it bugs the hell out of me when the sound is cut out just because a contestant starts talking about their favourite movie orsomething of a trivial nature . The only time we get to hear any uninterupted speech is if they are talking about stick hunting or whatever, in my opinion the networks should not broadcast the programmes if all they are going to do is police each and every word someone says
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 06:35 PM
What really gets me is that for "legal reasons" is totally untrue. I was watching the live coverage and when Sheila was doing her "We did it our way" routine it was completely cut. Then the whole thing was broadcast on the show. For "legal reasons" read - "cos we think it's a good bit that we don't want you to see because we are saving it for possible inclusion in the main show"!! Grrrr!!
28-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Critique is spot on, they are irritating the hell out of me for it though!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is nat the most annoying reality person EVER? fat man a fever 19 2,327 28-11-2004 11:20 PM
Last Post: jgee73