Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I download mobile tune?
25-05-2005, 12:46 PM

I have just been offered some free mobile tunes and I have chosen Dr Who. They have texted it to me, how do I down load it? (I know I am a bit of a technophobe). Any help would be greatly appreicated! I have a Motorola.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Doesn't it tell you in the text? When I downloaded something for my Motorola I think it told me to go to the website to get it - and as it cost me about £1.50 just to log on to the mobile website and every time I went there I couldn't figure out how to do it - my "free" ringtone ended up costing me a lot.

I also found out that I had, unknowingly, subscribed to having 2 ringtones per week sent automatically and charged to my phone credit until I quickly did the text to cancel it but it was already too late cos I had been charged for 2.

My "free" ringtone ended up costing me about £15!!!

It was probably just me being thicko cos I had only just got the phone and didn't really understand it.

As I'm on Pay-as-you-go I keep strictly away from the web stuff on my fancy phone and I wish I had bought a cheaper one cos I don't use half the features I paid for.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stolen Mobile Phones Dolores 2 506 20-05-2006 12:57 PM
Last Post: Seabreeze