Fighting
Dancing
Relaxing bath
I NEVER get stressed, I am calm and focussed at all times
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you destress?
03-02-2005, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2005 07:23 PM by Dolores.)
How do you destress?

So come on how do you de-stress?

.... also how do you mutliple post (i've set it up as multiple answers but don't know how to multiple answer!!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2005, 07:33 PM
How do you destress?
I NEVER get stressed, I am calm and focussed at all times That's me that is :laugh:

I'm a bit disappointed though, I read the thread title and I thought it was a poll about Who Do You Detest :mad2:

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
How do you destress?
floopy Wrote:I NEVER get stressed, I am calm and focussed at all times That's me that is :laugh:

I'm a bit disappointed though, I read the thread title and I thought it was a poll about Who Do You Detest :mad2:

honey, we can start that thread up too if you like! :devil:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
How do you destress?
Dolores Wrote:how do you mutliple post (i've set it up as multiple answers but don't know how to multiple answer!!).

You just tick all the relevent boxes before you vote - and to see who has voted what you click on one of the numbers.....
03-02-2005, 07:40 PM
How do you destress?
ilovesurvivor Wrote:You just tick all the relevent boxes before you vote - and to see who has voted what you click on one of the numbers.....

d'oh! I'm too late for the comedies thread then! oh well thanks anyway ILS I will know in future! Smile

03-02-2005, 07:41 PM
How do you destress?
the choice "rock n roll" was missing Dol :sad:

a vodka and tonic, a nice splif, pink floyd on the cd and Mr Q :wub: i couldnt ask for more Big Grin

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
03-02-2005, 07:42 PM
How do you destress?
I actually lied when I voted ...... I was just trying my theory out on how to multiple post.....
03-02-2005, 07:43 PM
How do you destress?
Queeenie Wrote:the choice "rock n roll" was missing Dol :sad:

do you know it's people like you that made Cat question her biscuit thread! You guys are very hard to please sometimes!

Pass me another large vodka and tonic Queenie, pet!

03-02-2005, 07:43 PM
How do you destress?
and the truth is, ils?

Does it involve a rampant rabbit?

Bollox to potplants
03-02-2005, 07:45 PM
How do you destress?
Dolores Wrote:do you know it's people like you that made Cat question her biscuit thread! You guys are very hard to please sometimes!

Pass me another large vodka and tonic Queenie, pet!

:oops: Tongue ..........................a large one coming up Dol :drinking:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]