Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do you wait?
09-12-2004, 01:43 PM
How long do you wait?

Extract from the sun:

CATHERINE Zeta Jones has claimed she made hubby Michael Douglas wait NINE MONTHS before bedding her.

The 35-year-old Welsh actress said she banned nookie with the 60-year-old actor until she got to know him better.

She said: “I wanted to know who he was. It was wonderful, like a sexual dance, making us want each other more.”

Catherine also told Harper’s Bazaar magazine how she loves walking around NAKED, adding: “I’m not embarrassed about my body.”

:wub: How long do you/did you make your partner wait, or how long do you think one SHOULD make their partner wait? Do you think it benefits anyone to wait? Do you think there are long term benefits in waiting for marriage or do you think its just stupid or idealistic and encourages sexual frustration?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2004, 02:40 PM
How long do you wait?
I think waiting is a fantastic idea and would probably make things much more exciting.

Trouble is I've bedded every single fella I've ever known on either the first or second date.

Whoops. Blush
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2004, 07:26 PM
How long do you wait?
Ceridwen Wrote:Trouble is I've bedded every single fella I've ever known on either the first or second date.

Whoops. Blush

Whoops indeed - i reckon you meant to type 'fancied' instead of known?:laugh:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
09-12-2004, 07:34 PM
How long do you wait?
claire Wrote:Extract from the sun:

CATHERINE Zeta Jones has claimed she made hubby Michael Douglas wait NINE MONTHS before bedding her.

The 35-year-old Welsh actress said she banned nookie with the 60-year-old actor until she got to know him better.

She said: “I wanted to know who he was. It was wonderful, like a sexual dance, making us want each other more.”

Catherine also told Harper’s Bazaar magazine how she loves walking around NAKED, adding: “I’m not embarrassed about my body.”

:wub: How long do you/did you make your partner wait, or how long do you think one SHOULD make their partner wait? Do you think it benefits anyone to wait? Do you think there are long term benefits in waiting for marriage or do you think its just stupid or idealistic and encourages sexual frustration?

I still reckon Catherine was after the money?
Okay the prenuptial agreement she signed wasn't as good as she wanted, but £1 million for every year they are married isn't peanuts is it?
No wonder she made him wait.
There is a difference between lust and love,(this from a man!!) sometimes tomorrow isn't soon enough. But there is more to life than sex, and in forming a serious relationship these 'other' things need to play a part.
Not everyone has the same sex drive/hormones etc, so the 'right' time is different for everyone and i think each of us has to respect that.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
09-12-2004, 09:34 PM
How long do you wait?
NINE Months???

Good grief! :blink:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
09-12-2004, 09:49 PM
How long do you wait?
Eternity Wrote:NINE Months???

Good grief! :blink:

my thoughts exactly......:unsure: :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
09-12-2004, 10:19 PM
How long do you wait?
We only have her word for that don't we? :devil: (More like 9 days, I reckon Big Grin )
09-12-2004, 10:33 PM
How long do you wait?
Until it feels right with that person - be that an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year!!
10-12-2004, 09:15 AM
How long do you wait?
A YEAR ILS?!??!?!?! :ohmy:

I'm afraid my attitude to men (in the past I should point out) was a bit like my attitude to shopping - pick one up that looks interesting, don't think about the consequences, get them home quick cos I can't wait to unwrap them, fill my boots and then promptly get bored and discard them.

Of course that doesn't apply any more as I have been with Mr C for four years on December 22nd!! Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2004, 09:25 AM
How long do you wait?
Ceridwen Wrote:A YEAR ILS?!??!?!?! :ohmy:

I'm not saying that I have waited a year Ceri [Image: naughty.gif] :laugh:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2005 is dead, long live 2006 floopy 33 2,872 08-01-2006 06:30 PM
Last Post: PJ
  How long is a peice of string? Cat 27 1,757 22-05-2005 09:56 PM