Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How quickly will blondie from G4 dump his mates?
07-12-2004, 05:49 PM

Old Blondie from G4, the one that loves himself a bit; how long before, win or no win, will he be hanging around with G3?

I reckon within a week and he will be doing solo interviews. I have said it before - he will be presenting on Classic FM before SPring... :laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2004, 06:42 PM
OUCH! jealous are we?
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2004, 06:58 PM
I don't think it's so much that he'll dump them IOW, more that he'll be approached to do stuff on his own and the others will probably tell him to go for it.

The camera follows Jonathan around like a love sick puppy and the others hardly get a look in. I do think he is very pretty and his back chat to Simon marks him out as being more intelligent than your average wannabe, but I feel sorry for the rest of the group who have put just as much effort into it as he has.
08-12-2004, 07:02 PM
dear dear sweet boy Jonathan!:sick:

I think there is at least one member in that band he wont dump, if you know what I mean! :wub: Everytime their eyes meet they seem to be saying just a little bit more than "your cue to sing, mate" ... has anyone else noticed it?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-12-2004, 08:54 PM
I have grown more fond of the dark hared one with the eyebrows (getting thinner week by week) and the crooked tooth.

He is ringing my bell.. :bye:
09-12-2004, 05:53 PM
isleofweather Wrote:Old Blondie from G4, the one that loves himself a bit; how long before, win or no win, will he be hanging around with G3?

I reckon within a week and he will be doing solo interviews. I have said it before - he will be presenting on Classic FM before SPring... :laugh:

Im not sure solo is his scene , after all he can only do the high notes , he needs the others for the rest!

I liked their rendition of Bohemian Raphsody, and i think they are doing another Queen track this week also!
09-12-2004, 09:48 PM
He's so annoying isn't he?!! His voice dominates every song, and not in a good way. Plus he annoyed me with his performance the other week, crying and saying his Mum was too ill to travel, then us finding out she just had a cold! They can sing, granted, but EVERY song sounds the same! No way could I listen to a cd of it.
10-12-2004, 03:53 PM
Cat Wrote:I have grown more fond of the dark hared one with the eyebrows (getting thinner week by week) and the crooked tooth.

He is ringing my bell.. :bye:

Ahh, so it wasn't just me who thought he was shrinking? He DOES remind me of an actor or celeb just can't think who, it'll come to me

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk
[Image: 1BD_button.gif]
10-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Blue Alex Wrote:He DOES remind me of an actor or celeb just can't think who, it'll come to me

Dennis Healey?
11-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Dolores Wrote:dear dear sweet boy Jonathan!:sick:

I think there is at least one member in that band he wont dump, if you know what I mean! :wub: Everytime their eyes meet they seem to be saying just a little bit more than "your cue to sing, mate" ... has anyone else noticed it?

Oh Yes!
makes me splutter everytime :laugh:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!