Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's Your Team Doing?
16-12-2006, 05:19 PM
How's Your Team Doing?

My team - Aberdeen are in second place in the SPL at the moment - probably won't last - but I'm going to enjoy it while I can!!!

[Image: 482.png] [Image: img%5D] [Image: img%5D]

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2006, 03:29 PM
How's Your Team Doing?
Preston North End third in Championship... pretty good, but we were 1st not so long ago! Not been to a home game for a couple of months so looking forward to Saturday vs. Colchester. Went to watch us against Birmingham in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago, good game, but we lost 3-1.

There are three types of mathmatician:
Those who can count and those who can't!
19-12-2006, 01:57 PM
How's Your Team Doing?
Pompey are doing exceptionally well this season and if they carry on the way their going could be going to Europe...it's amazing...I never thought I'd see the day! :w00t: :good:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
31-12-2006, 12:52 PM
How's Your Team Doing?
Still staying up there dispite the odd drop in form...c'mon Pompey! :yahoo:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
05-01-2007, 10:49 AM
How's Your Team Doing?
Hmm...

I follow Forest and Oxford and their fortunes are intertwined - both storm away at the start of the season, and over Christmas come to a juddering halt and now neither are top. C'est la vie...
Find all posts by this user
12-01-2007, 02:38 AM
How's Your Team Doing?
Well, being good friends with Leicester, Reading, Bristol City and Morecambe fans, I'm quite against Forest and Oxford at mo. Good win against Charlton!
Through to 4th round of FA Cup only to play Palace again! No disrespect to Palace (and I'm sure they feel exactly the same about us) but COME ON! How can we both get to the 4th round 2 years running to get such a crap draw... their turn to go through... really wouldn't be arsed if we got beat... just extra games that we don't need. Only ever get drawn against boring teams anyway!

Lost to Derby in last league game, first defeat at home for years! (It was 2005 when we last lost a league game at home!) Was sort of deserved, though the foul from which they won their penalty was outside the box! Billy Davies may be a w*nker but he's a damn good manager!

Got Barnsley on Saturday... away! Got a good 1-0 win earlier in the season at home, but I'm expecting a draw. They're a good, strong side, and I doubt we'll have much to cheer about other than a boring 0-0 or possibly 1-1 if we're lucky!

Still 3rd but don't think it'll last long.... hopefully we'll get a play-off place, but maybe that's just false hope!

There are three types of mathmatician:
Those who can count and those who can't!
12-01-2007, 12:38 PM
How's Your Team Doing?
Just don't even ask.:sad: :wallbash:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
12-01-2007, 12:44 PM
How's Your Team Doing?
tigger Wrote:Just don't even ask.:sad: :wallbash:
[COLOR="Silver"]Are you a west ham supporter?

Shameful isn't it....:bag: [/COLOR]
13-01-2007, 03:23 PM
How's Your Team Doing?
I'm a sheffield wednesday fan so enough said at the moment :blink:
13-01-2007, 04:44 PM
How's Your Team Doing?
Hull City, appalling start, but new manager is starting to turn things around, and we are out of the relegation zone, but currently losing to QPR so we aren't safe yet!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]