Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you be perceived?
15-07-2005, 11:58 PM

I really do think the attraction of Big Brother is that everyone watching it wonders how they would be perceived if they were on the program.

I think I would be the kind and accomadating person that would be an all round friend, but wouldn't really stand out much.

Are you the next Eugene or maybe the next Makosi?

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2005, 01:36 AM
I think I'd be seen as a person of extremes...I'd be both realllllly quiet at times...and obnoxiously loud at times. And i'd have to lay low on alcohol while in the house because i get rather hyper when I'm drunk. lol. And I think I'd be the go-between person that isn't really part of any group...but talks to just about everyone.

I think i'd also be an inquisitive housemate...always trying to figure out just how people like Science and Craig work...they're always either talking in code or being ambiguous in their answers...would drive me nuts. lol.
16-07-2005, 07:46 AM
Andrea Wrote:Are you the next Eugene or maybe the next Makosi?

Unfortunately, I think I'd be the next Vanessa. Eating, sleeping and bitching! Although I'd draw the line at wearing pink sunglasses.
16-07-2005, 08:47 AM
I think I would alternate between being entertaining and probably a bit silly, and then calm and motherly, I would be the keeper up of spirits and the cook.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

16-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Yes, like Flipster, alternately loud and excitable, then quiet. Would really get into the tasks. Probably quite grumpy due to lack of sleep, too.
Find all posts by this user
16-07-2005, 10:39 AM
I'd be really annoying, really bitchy, really, really, really two faced ... and then surprised that the public hated me!

Also I'd be unflaggingly cheerful (which would annoy EVERYONE inside and outside the house). I wouldn't take anything seriously and I'd probably spend a lot of time with my head in the fridge looking for something tasty to eat! I'd be very flippant and completely dismissive of people that thought they'd made bosum buddies inside of ten weeks with a complete stranger.

I'd also be rolling my eyes heavenwards an awful lot, as i had to listen to the squawking of the other housemates.

I'd be a lot funnier in the diary room than any of this lot are! Victor did some of his best work in the diary room last year!!!

I'd also be a complete dragon a task time, bossing everyone about and making sure it was done properly. (This bunch really are the most hopeless at tasks since the history of BB!)

oh yes sireee I'd be out in the first week without a doubt!!! (omg I can almost hear the booing!!)

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
16-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Sly, a manipulating bitch, lie like crazy, but in a quiet stealthy way. The silent assassin, then lots of sniggering about it in the Diary Room. Everything designed to entertain.

I think I'd survive a few weeks, but be isolated from the groups like Science, and the level of entertainment caused by my troublemaking would be put to public test quite early.

So like Makosi, except 100x smarter (my hamster is 100x smarter that her, so thats not saying much).

I would be booed out the house BIG time lol.
16-07-2005, 01:34 PM
...or maybe thats my soap opera imagination. I think I'd be quiet as a mouse really.......
16-07-2005, 02:26 PM
I probably would'nt be well liked by my fellow housemates as i hate bitching behind people's backs and would tell them to their face, also i am anybodys after 4 shandys so if i got drunk i would be an "embaressment to nature" as my 10 year old daughter tells me often enough!!
Find all posts by this user
16-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Well Im a person of extremes, so I think I would (in Anthony's words) be "hoyed out" of the Big Brother House as soon as anything got nasty.

Im quite extrovert, so Id have a damn good laugh - however if I had the likes of Maxwell or Saskia poking their fingers in my face and yelling angrily, Id snap their fingers off and stick em up their asses.... forgetting of course I was on a reality show and I shouldnt do such terrible things.... :w00t:

I wouldnt last five minutes..... lol

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]