Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy y'all!
08-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Howdy y'all!

Hey everyone! I hail you from the deep hot and humid south of the USA. It is like living in a sauna here. I had totally forgotten. I've also been dodging lots of snakes and spiders and other undescribable buggy things.

So far it is going good. We have been out on the water with jet skis several times. But I've had to slow down the last couple of days due to some ankle and leg problems. Sad

Have been missing catching up with everyone and have been wondering what's going on with BB. I'm at my sis in laws house at the moment, and because they live in the sticks they are on dial up, and I had forgotten how slow it can be. Looking forward to seeing you all when I get home. Smile

BTW I survived the flight, albeit with a few tears before take off. Can't say I enjoyed it too much as it got quite bumpy during the landing, due to some massive thunderheads, but it wasn't too bad.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Howdy y'all!
Dial up!?! :ohmy: how quaint!

I hope you are having a great time ... we will all still be here when you get back!

it's nice to hear from you!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Howdy y'all!
Great to hear from you Tigger! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and make sure you stay on the PC long enough to check out the BB goings on, it will make your hair stand on end!! :w00t:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
08-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Howdy y'all!
Don't envy you the humidity and the creepy-crawlies, but the place and the experience I do. Anywhere near Mississippi, perchance?
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Howdy y'all!
Howdy :bye:

Glad to hear your enjoying yourself dispite the odd ailment (oo that reminds me of another thread..)....

Stay in touch as best ya can and tells us all your adventures on your return! :thumbsup:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
08-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Howdy y'all!
Hi Tiggs, its great to hear from you and to hear you managed the flight with out too much trouble :hug:

Have a fantastic time, give my love to Mr T and the Tigglets :wub:

Missing you loads xx
08-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Howdy y'all!
Tiggs - yooo hooo from way across the ocean - I am shouting quite loud, can you hear me??

I am a bit chilly, so I doubt I would mind a wee bit of warmth, even if it does have humidity mixed in. Tiggs if it is any help, the bumpier the landing, or should I say the more thoroughly the captain slams the plane down the better the landing. Although I am not too sure about thunderheads - they sound like a Heavy Metal band or some schoolboy toilet humour!!

Have a wonderful time staying with your family and enjoy the rest of your holiday ... :bye:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

08-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Howdy y'all!
Tigger - you are on holiday. We should NOT exist during that time!

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Howdy y'all!
karenh Wrote:Tigger - you are on holiday. We should NOT exist during that time!

but it's nice to hear from you anyhow...........enjoy the rest of your hols.........look forward to hearing about the adventures when you get back. :thumbsup:

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
08-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Howdy y'all!
Glad you are ok and survived the flight (see? it's the breathing that does it Wink ) Enjoy your holiday Tigglet Smile