Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huggies Trial
02-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Huggies Trial

I have scanned through the forum, and i cant see where anyone has mentioned Huggies trial :unsure:

What did you think of it ???

I personally found it yukky and boring in equal measures. I mean, he sped through the trial at such speed i found it hard to keep up - and And and Dec mentioned the mystery tank which contained 2 stars !!

Did he get the mystery tank as noone mentioned it ? What was in that one ? Was it the cockroaches and green ants ?

Pretty boring if you ask me. Huggy doesnt believe in building up the tension does he Huh

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Huggies Trial
I think it was similar to Nats challenge where she was dipped in icky stuff and the last box was feathers. Yup i think it was feathers. Smile i found it odd him saying 'i've a celebrity in my ear' what did he mean by that? very odd thing to say unless it was a quick dig at one of his camp mates, but nothing seems to substansiate this??!
02-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Huggies Trial
I think it was a reversal of Peter's trial last year (when he had to stick his head in the tanks).

This time Huggy had stuff dumped on him, and the box he was wearing gradually filled up with gross stuff.

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2004, 10:40 AM
Huggies Trial
I dont think i could of done the trial. And he had to look in the sky and shout "NOW" and quickly look down or he would of got everything in his mouth *yukky*

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
02-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Huggies Trial
Kittencat Wrote:I think it was a reversal of Peter's trial last year (when he had to stick his head in the tanks).

This time Huggy had stuff dumped on him, and the box he was wearing gradually filled up with gross stuff.
I thought the same Kittencat, the trial was the same as Peter Andre's.
I think they changed it to stuff being dropped on him with his head already in the box because Peter Andre had real trouble getting his head in and out of all those boxes last year, he kept losing his goggles.

I actually think Huggy's trial wasn't that bad. Ok I know he got a lot of stuff on him, but because the first couple of boxes were liquid, I don't think the spiders and critters actually ran about as much as they would have done if the box was dry.
But then came the worms, and yes towards the end, when he had to shout drop, he was getting them all in his mouth.

As for the last one, I wondered what was in there, cause no-one said. It did just look like feathers, what happened to the snakes that Andre got?
I guess snakes don't like being dropped from a height.
02-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Huggies Trial
not as bad as the house of flies or eating bugs alive....but still pretty bad in my book....would never do something like this!I like my hair!! :laugh:
02-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Huggies Trial
There was a lot of liquid in that helmet when Huggy came top the last drop, and I actually got concerned he would end up inhaling some stuff and be unable to breath. Snakes being dropped would have make the helmet too full, and he would have ended up in a dangerous situation.

I would have sped through it too, the faster done the quicker over and you got that helmet off - he did right!
02-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Huggies Trial
I thought Huggy did well, I don't think I could have coped with spiders on me.

I haven't warmed to Huggy as a person though, he seemed very arrogant to start with, convinced he would win. Then when he was in the bottom two it seemed to shock him and he realised he had to do a bit more to get votes. I think he will go tonight.
02-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Huggies Trial
The Censor Wrote:There was a lot of liquid in that helmet when Huggy came top the last drop, and I actually got concerned he would end up inhaling some stuff and be unable to breath. Snakes being dropped would have make the helmet too full, and he would have ended up in a dangerous situation.

I would have sped through it too, the faster done the quicker over and you got that helmet off - he did right!

Yes I thought that Censor, it also looked as if it got quite heavy and difficult to balance as it filled with fluid. Plus landing a snake on someone's head is probably not all that safe!
02-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Huggies Trial
Voice of reason Wrote:Plus landing a snake on someone's head is probably not all that safe!
Yes,Janet seems to be quite heavy :laugh: ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Burrell's Trial Scooby 16 2,891 07-12-2004 12:02 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Paul's trial!!! -xena- 40 4,345 05-12-2004 06:17 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Trust Joe Pasquale to get the easiest trial... paternoster04 39 3,753 02-12-2004 03:08 PM
Last Post: bridge
  only as good as the last trial Tommydonkey 6 1,097 02-12-2004 04:01 AM
Last Post: -xena-
  Natalie's BushTucker Trial Haydon_acc2 40 5,460 26-11-2004 11:09 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Last Night's Trial, the worst ever? isleofweather 4 1,155 26-11-2004 09:45 AM
Last Post: Kittencat
  Who should do the next trial? Haydon_acc2 20 2,268 22-11-2004 11:15 PM
Last Post: dab