Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huggy?
30-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Huggy?

How did Huggy nearly go tonight? reading the comments on ITV2 i thought everyone loved him?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Huggy?
I guess the people that do love him are the ones motivated enough to text ITV2 and say so! Personally I think he's rather dull.
30-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Huggy?
They like to keep people on their toes.

The person who is mentioned as 'it might be you' isn't always the nearest to the one who goes in votes - after all it 'might' be any of the others too logically?

It helps generate votes by those panicing that their choice may have just survived.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
30-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Huggy?
Does anybody else wish they'd tell the first person they name that 'it might be you?' They all know that if their name is first out, they're safe. It annoys me!
30-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Huggy?
Huggy is boring and I can't understand what he says when he does open his mouth. :confused:
01-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Huggy?
secrets Wrote:The person who is mentioned as 'it might be you' isn't always the nearest to the one who goes in votes - after all it 'might' be any of the others too logically?

I thought that too, but after Natalie went Sheila did her trial and she was the other 'it might be you' for the BTT.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Huggy?
I wouldn't miss him. I find him quite unpleasant.
01-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Huggy?
I actually quite like Huggy....he's just an old boy floating around the camp and twittering away every now and again...bless him.....he makes me laugh without doing anything! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
01-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Huggy?
dab Wrote:I wouldn't miss him. I find him quite unpleasant.
Me too. He committed a huge faux pas when he nominated himself to be leader within ten minutes of arriving at camp, is patronising in the extreme when giving blatantly unwanted advice to adults (yes they ARE adults Huggy) but worse still was his holier than thou sermon, "everyone has different personalities, some worse than others, some more annoying, everyone is different, we need to respect that and let some things ride" - cue Huggy one day later b!tching about Sophie Anderton with two other people in the camp and whingeing about her in the bush telegraph .... :laugh:
01-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Huggy?
I wouldn't miss Huggy at all, he's been very disappointing, not at all interesting-he has all the negatives of a diva without any of the positives.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Huggy is awesome! claire 7 1,215 03-12-2004 06:34 PM
Last Post: claire
  Bye Bye Huggy The Censor 17 2,560 03-12-2004 12:17 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  If you go down the jungle today you'll find a Huggy Bear Haydon_acc2 32 3,055 24-11-2004 12:02 AM
Last Post: ils