Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human to Demon and back to Human again!
04-06-2006, 04:27 PM

Sezer seemed remarkably likeable on BBLB I thought. Poor guy is totally deluded if he thinks he stands a chance with Imogen in the real world though!

He also came across quite well in his intervew with Davina.

I have to say I can't think of many housemates who I have disliked once they've come out off the Big Brother house no matter how much they've annoyed me whilst in here (of course I dont' include Maxwell or Saskia in that!!!).

I'm pretty sure that once Grace is out she will be a perfectly acceptable human being.

Why are HM's so demonic/demonised whilst in the house?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2006, 04:41 PM
its about power and perception. why are people so nice in job interviews only to be vile in the workplace?

why are your kids so lovely at other folks houses etc

in the house is who they are. with davina and on bblb etc is who they like you to think they are.

sezar was brought up to see women as servile and it shows

**I heart Northern Soul**
04-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I think its the atmosphere Dol. Its an enclosed space, and they have no media to while away their time. No TV, no books, no magazines .... the only thing left to do is b*tch.

Im a mild mannered kinda gal - but i think if i were in the house i would b*tch away like the rest of them. It makes the time pass. PLUS i think you need a personality in the house, or you quickly fade away.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
04-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Dol I have to disagree with you here. He's still coming out out with arrogant garbage like "Grace is now trying to fill my shoes as the leader - and let's face it, they are pretty big shoes to fill".
The guy is a narcissistic tosser.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
05-06-2006, 08:31 AM
Bonsai Wrote:I think its the atmosphere Dol. Its an enclosed space, and they have no media to while away their time. No TV, no books, no magazines .... the only thing left to do is b*tch.

Im a mild mannered kinda gal - but i think if i were in the house i would b*tch away like the rest of them. It makes the time pass. PLUS i think you need a personality in the house, or you quickly fade away.

We all talk about others all the time. If we all heard what our friends said about us they would not be our friends. I think that it's not the house that makes them bitch but the cameras that show us what peoiple really talk about!

**I heart Northern Soul**
05-06-2006, 12:15 PM
PJ Wrote:Dol I have to disagree with you here. He's still coming out out with arrogant garbage like "Grace is now trying to fill my shoes as the leader - and let's face it, they are pretty big shoes to fill".
The guy is a narcissistic tosser.
I tend to agree with you PJ. I thought he gave a good interview with Davina but was back to his normal arrogant self on BBLB.
I took this to be because he was so shocked at being evicted that some he lost some of his self confidence and actually came across as a reasonable guy.
By the time he came to do BBLB I'm sure someone would have pointed out to him that if wants a future in broadcating and do lots of interviews he needs to maintain his 'in house' persona.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -– Mario Andretti. :yahoo:
05-06-2006, 06:12 PM
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:We all talk about others all the time. If we all heard what our friends said about us they would not be our friends. I think that it's not the house that makes them bitch but the cameras that show us what peoiple really talk about!

How very astute IOW.

:applause:
05-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Dolores Wrote:I have to say I can't think of many housemates who I have disliked once they've come out off the Big Brother house no matter how much they've annoyed me whilst in here (of course I dont' include Maxwell or Saskia in that!!!).

Ah so glad you added the brackets there Dol! :applause:
But hang on wasn't Sam just as annoying and giggly as she had been in the house. I think I remember cringing like mad during her interview.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Going back in..... Buzz 28 3,314 15-08-2006 05:35 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Who goes back in? Bella 26 2,881 09-08-2006 01:24 PM
Last Post: floopy