Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humiliation
11-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Humiliation

From Digital Spy:

Quote: A woman who auditioned for The X Factor is claiming that Simon Cowell drove her to a nervous breakdown.

Pam Edwards became the latest victim of television's Mr Nasty after singing a duet with Total Eclipse bandmate Fiona Griffiths.

Cowell told Fiona that she looked like Little Britain's Vicky Pollard, and informed Pam, "You look like a stretched version of her."

Following the disastrous audition, Pam was admitted to a psychiatric unit with severe depression, staying for four weeks.

"Simon thought he was being funny, but he absolutely destroyed me," Pam told The Mirror. "I don't know how he sleeps at night."

She added, "I felt humiliated."

So humiliated she just had to see her shame all over the tabloids.

:bored:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Humiliation
and her mate would probably still "do" Simon!!! :laugh:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Humiliation
Mmmm, wonder if it was Max Clifford who footed the bill for the hospital!? Christ, if she had made it how would she have coped with all the press coverage about her? If she thought Simon was bad, she really isn't fully aware of how nasty the gutter press can be!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
12-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Humiliation
What a load of twaddle!!! Sheesh, some people will do just about anything for a fast buck these days. They looked odd as hell, they were rubbish, and they dressed abysmally - what did they expect??? Applause?? :ranting:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
12-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Humiliation
Guess what - those two girls appeared on This Morning and got a make-over!

12-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Humiliation
Poor lambs!
What an incredibly brave thing to do after all that trauma. :bored:

(These reality shows are turning into a cottage industry for the massed ranks of untalented mingers - the weeping girl with the destroyed life has had similar and apparently features on an advertisement for one of those Chat or Heat type mags)

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
12-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Humiliation
But she did look like Vicky Pollard :blink: I thought it was a stunningly brilliant observation.

I saw this show for the 1st time on Saturday, and it did make me laugh occasonally.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
12-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Humiliation
I thought it was hilarious with Taboo that Simon said the three girls were at the three stages of Weigh****chers. He is so cruel but so spot on. The big girl in the middle was three times the size of the two that flanked her, and it was hilarious that the one with glasses did nothing but click.
12-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Humiliation
Scarily if we talk about the poor soul - we give them credence!! I am saying no more Vicky!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

12-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Humiliation
MariaRob Wrote:I thought it was hilarious with Taboo that Simon said the three girls were at the three stages of Weigh****chers. He is so cruel but so spot on. The big girl in the middle was three times the size of the two that flanked her, and it was hilarious that the one with glasses did nothing but click.

They were hilarous weren't they, Maria Rob! She did just click her fingers and even when Simon was slagging her she just stood there with a gormless look on her face!! At least some of the others answer back!

And when he mentioned the 3 stages of weight-watchers, cruel as it was I still laughed! :devil: