Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I actually shed a tear!
17-09-2005, 06:42 PM
I actually shed a tear!

Just watched that lovely black girl with her baby singing, and for the first time ever I welled up. What an amazing voice, and so sweet.

Maybe she will be the winner, I really do hope so!! :thumbsup:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2005, 06:44 PM
I actually shed a tear!
I'm shedding tears over some of these Elvisees

:laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
17-09-2005, 08:37 PM
I actually shed a tear!
Eternity Wrote:Just watched that lovely black girl with her baby singing, and for the first time ever I welled up. What an amazing voice, and so sweet.

I didn't well up when she sang, although I do think she had a wonderful voice. The person that made me well up tonight was the last contestant that didn't make it through last year (Michelle I think).
17-09-2005, 08:56 PM
I actually shed a tear!
I wanted to cry through bordom! get on with it!!!!!!!!! :boxing:
Sick of the auditions now.
next weeks is the last thank God and it looks like jack O is going to play his prank, should be good fun, and we get to find out which catagory the judges have got- although my newspaper spoilt it all for me- read it before I realised what I was reading- woud rather not have known until it was on TV

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2005, 10:20 PM
I actually shed a tear!
I'm bored with the auditions too. Yawn, yawwn.

But I've got to admit, I got a lump in my throat when the girl from last year got through. I thought she was pretty good and Louis was just being hardfaced. That's not the first time during this series that I have welled up tho!
18-09-2005, 08:34 AM
I actually shed a tear!
Eternity Wrote:Just watched that lovely black girl with her baby singing, and for the first time ever I welled up. What an amazing voice, and so sweet.

Oh crikey so did I - I thought I was the only big daft softy watching!

**I heart Northern Soul**
18-09-2005, 09:04 AM
I actually shed a tear!
I shed a tear most weeks I have to admit! Blush

I'm a very sentimental person and sometimes those that don't get through are absolutely heartbroken ...heartbroken and DELUDED! ... but it doesn't make there plight any easier to bear!

I think the black girl tugged at a lot of heart strings by bringing in her little girl, so I think most of us were probably on the brink before she started to sing! The fact that she has a good voice that was quite raw was the final straw! I wept too!

Still don't think ANYONE so far has shown even a smattering of what I would call the X-factor. Maybe with the next round some will shine a bit more. But to be honest most of them are (like last year's) mediocre in the extreme with, at best, only a modestly good voice. No orginality whatsoever.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
18-09-2005, 09:56 AM
I actually shed a tear!
I laugh til I nearly cry with this show. I find it hilarious and dumbfounding (is that a word?) as to why people would go on tv who cant sing. That guy who sang "teenage dirt bag"????? It feels cruel to laugh but they are choosing to do this.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
18-09-2005, 09:57 AM
I actually shed a tear!
IsLe Of WeAtHeR Wrote:Oh crikey so did I - I thought I was the only big daft softy watching!

I'm seeing a whole new side to you Isley!! :thumbsup:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
18-09-2005, 10:10 AM
I actually shed a tear!
tonee Wrote:I laugh til I nearly cry with this show. I find it hilarious and dumbfounding (is that a word?) as to why people would go on tv who cant sing. That guy who sang "teenage dirt bag"????? It feels cruel to laugh but they are choosing to do this.

I shed tears every week when watching the auditions, tears of absolute laughter :w00t: it makes me wonder of some of the contestants have no friends or family that are truthfull with them :ohmy:

Tonee - I roared at Teenage Dirtbag one........the auditions are the best part of the show - I stop watching for a few weeks once they have finished!!!

Me and my sis have a friend who ALWAYS insists in singing after we have had a skinfull and she sounds like a wailing banshee, I have been known to tell her she cant sing (must have been the truth drug I took!!), but most people egg her on and then b1tch and slag her off behind her back, which in my opinion is cruel and nasty!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]