Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't be bothered to watch, can you?
08-01-2005, 01:59 PM

I really can't. Maybe its just too many shows or maybe its just the people. The Big Bro panto I think was the final straw.

Oh wow, Caprice rows with John McDick, Bridigite snogs Bez - the little chap from Blazin squad who thinks he is black and from LA pals up with the guy from a terrible soap who has a gay dog - i just don't care and it is not enough to make me watch - its a show too far and I don't think this one will get better or draw people in...the "celebs" are just too random and not relevant.

Come on, own up, do you really care who wins?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2005, 02:05 PM
LOL! Have to agree with a lot of what you say, and I admit to never having watched a BB before. But, I will watch till Germaine gets the boot, I really like her, always have.

I think you have it right mind, you have to like at least one in there to be able to watch it.

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2005, 03:13 PM
NO I don't care who wins, but I'll watch if I have nothing better to do being a reality TV fan. I'm interested to see how someone like Germaine will behave in there. I'm not bothered so much by the others are they seem quite predictable. And I lke talking about it on here becasue it always surprises me how we can all watch the same programme but see somethng totally different going on.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I don't watch any of the live stuff, just the nightly update and CBBLB.

[Image: FXCD0011.JPG]

Dillon, one of my cats who died on New Years Eve. :sad:
08-01-2005, 04:08 PM
isleofweather Wrote:I really can't. Maybe its just too many shows or maybe its just the people. The Big Bro panto I think was the final straw.

Oh wow, Caprice rows with John McDick, Bridigite snogs Bez - the little chap from Blazin squad who thinks he is black and from LA pals up with the guy from a terrible soap who has a gay dog - i just don't care and it is not enough to make me watch - its a show too far and I don't think this one will get better or draw people in...the "celebs" are just too random and not relevant.

Come on, own up, do you really care who wins?

LMAO! Isleofweather - I reckon you've got it spot on.

I'm travelling in your direction, but I'm not quite there yet. I wouldn't stay in specially to watch it, nor would I tape it, and whether or not I watch it when I AM in would be dependent on what is on other channels.

Suffice to say that my interest in these shows is waning but hasn't quite vanished completely (maybe it would've if I'd watched the Panto thing at Christmas). I can't get as enthusiatic as I would've 3 years ago.

Like you say - same old stuff, different people.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
08-01-2005, 06:08 PM
im glued already

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
08-01-2005, 06:54 PM
You know i thought i would give it a miss, i wasn't too keen on the 'stars'.But there is some potential for entertainment there, and i just know i will get hooked again. :laugh:
08-01-2005, 06:55 PM
secrets Wrote:You know i thought i would give it a miss, i wasn't too keen on the 'stars'.But there is some potential for entertainment there, and i just know i will get hooked again. :laugh:
Good!

I mainly watch these programmes to join in the with the high brow banter on this board - which is always 100x funnier, cleverer and more witty than anything that goes on in the shows!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-01-2005, 07:15 PM
I'll be watching it, mainly for the car-crash McCrirrick factor I'm afraid :laugh:

Am most miffed though that BBLB is on after my bedtime :angry:

Bollox to potplants
08-01-2005, 08:05 PM
floopy Wrote:Am most miffed though that BBLB is on after my bedtime :angry:

Video it Floops or watch the repeat the next day!