Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have arrived...
31-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I have arrived...

Post your story so we know that you have crossed the divide safetly.

Has rings of the Poisidon Adventure and Sherry Long dosn't it.

I will go first.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2004, 06:30 PM
I have arrived...
After quite a few travels over rocky waters today....one minute the tide swept me here, thought i was safe...then it swept me back. I feel I have finally arrived.

I look forward to others arriving, by raft or billowing bin liner..or what ever..I know they will all make it.

Make your arrival know.

xx
31-10-2004, 06:35 PM
I have arrived...
I arrived earlier this afternoon, and was jolly excited by the new surroundings.
I returned this evening but then all of a sudden I was travelling back in time to the old forum :shock: then I managed to return to this place to see that more folks had safely made the journey.
But then I travelled back in time again onto the old board and saw that a few others had also been time travelling.
And now I am here, I can't be doing anymore of this travelling around cyber space, I'm getting very dizzy :confused:
31-10-2004, 06:52 PM
I have arrived...
I too have spent the day getting dizzy, going backwards and forwards in time, but it seems I am now here again....
[/font]
For now anyway *rolls eyes*

[font=Arial]
31-10-2004, 06:55 PM
I have arrived...
I just followed me Mum, above.
31-10-2004, 06:57 PM
I have arrived...
I was thrown out of a pod and here I am. I got used to my new surroundings straight away

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
31-10-2004, 07:25 PM
I have arrived...
Bob Wrote:I was thrown out of a pod and here I am. I got used to my new surroundings straight away

Me too - I arrived here 1st thing this morning and I have never looked back Smile
31-10-2004, 08:18 PM
I have arrived...
I take it all back Sad I've just ben thrown over to the other side :confused: don't know why that happened, and just when I was content with my lot and set up camp again they cart me off back here :eek:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
31-10-2004, 08:20 PM
I have arrived...
I want to go back too - to see what has been posted this afternoon :ranting:
31-10-2004, 08:26 PM
I have arrived...
quite a hive of activity ILS, parties all over the shop and looting like you wouldn't believe :shock: