Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like Natalie
28-11-2004, 10:35 PM
I like Natalie

There I've said it!
Once you get past all that hysterical stuff she's ok. A lot of the annoying ways she has are just her ways. So I've changed my mind about Nat, and lets face it the rest of them in there (bar Sophie who is jealous) love her and they have lived in that tiny camp with her for a week, if she was as bad as the editing would have us believe I'm sure Janet and Sheila would have let us know by now.
Sophie on the other hand I find as annoying as they do, so boring so self centred so egotistical.
Keep Nat in! Smile

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 10:39 PM
I like Natalie
bob I agree with everything you've said .... except the bit about liking Natalie .... as someone said on another thread .... even if she is edited badly, what we see are still her gross annoying histrionics and I would have to slap her. :boxing: No wonder Shaznay and Melanie couldn't get along with the Appletons!!!

But she needs some support i guess .... so more power to you.:wave:
Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 10:50 PM
I like Natalie
jgee73 Wrote:But she needs some support i guess .... so more power to you.:wave:
So kind........

I'm sure they've edited it to show us her worst bits cos thats what is entertaining. There is no doubt she has behaved like that, we've seen it for sure, but for example one of the comment nat made that got everyone talking (including me) was "oh my God I touched a tree", but wind the tape back to the start of that journey on horseback and you'll hear the health and safety man telling them to beware of the paralysis tics (get that paralysis) that live in the trees and suddenly that reaction although funny isn't that bizarre, but it's much more entertaining for us to forget the boring stuff like a health and safety brief and concentrate on an hysterical celeb screaming about touching a tree isn't it?
Why do you think that the rest of them don't find her annoying?

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
28-11-2004, 10:56 PM
I like Natalie
I'm all for paying attention to the groups opinions which is why I dislike Sophie so much.There must be reasons the camp are so irritated with Sophie and like Nat, even though she annoys them a bit. We are not being shown.

I must say though that if Nat is testing the patience of the amiable Ant and Dec, she must be really bad.
28-11-2004, 11:00 PM
I like Natalie
Dec seems to have taken a liking to her did you notice all the touching during the trial and when they told her she was to do the trial tonight!

I have to say she is not terrible, she is just really scared and it is irritating
28-11-2004, 11:09 PM
I like Natalie
She came over all childlike, pathetic and faint during the trial, which was fair enough. But to use exactly the same excuse (even the same words) to get out of the washing up was just ridiculous.

I cant see why or how anyone could like her. And as for Dec, all Ive seen is how annoyed Ant and Dec get with her. On tonights challenge, I think the producers had told them to gee her on, to give her OTT support and get her to do the task.
Sorry but I dont see that Dec is overly fond of her at all.
29-11-2004, 07:23 AM
I like Natalie
Pandora Wrote:She came over all childlike, pathetic and faint during the trial, which was fair enough. But to use exactly the same excuse (even the same words) to get out of the washing up was just ridiculous.

I cant see why or how anyone could like her. And as for Dec, all Ive seen is how annoyed Ant and Dec get with her. On tonights challenge, I think the producers had told them to gee her on, to give her OTT support and get her to do the task.
Sorry but I dont see that Dec is overly fond of her at all.

I totally agree with you Pandora. As for the comment about Sophie being jealous of Natalie! I REALLY don't think that is the case. I think she's frustrated both with her behaviour, and the way that hardly anyone else seems to notice how pathetic Natalie really is.
29-11-2004, 07:30 AM
I like Natalie
Bear in mind the rest of them havnt seen Nat`s pathetic trial efforts .
Poor old Sophie had to actually do a trial with her .
I have a feeling when the likes of Janet actually watch the tapes of Nat they will change thier opinions , or be a lot more honest .
29-11-2004, 01:13 PM
I like Natalie
Agree with you there giggsy.

Sohpie is the only one who has seen Nat in a trial and is the only one who knows how pathetic she is at doing them. All the rest of them in camp only get to hear Nat's stories of "I couldn't do it"...."It was too much" yadda, yadda, yadda.
Even when Sophie tries to tell them what happened, they still don't listen, only to Nat's sob story.
29-11-2004, 01:19 PM
I like Natalie
To be fair to Sophie she really could have gone to town on Natalie and told the others how pathetic and absolutely useless she really was. Ok, so she may have gone on about how she ate the live bugs, but I had just eaten them to provide food for the camp I would have done the same. I don't know if I could have held back on saying exactly what I thought of Natalie when I got back to camp. Even when Sophie was trying to help her across the bridge Nat just wasn't interested. I wasn't keen on the Appleton sisters before Nat went into the jungle and now I am most definitely not keen on Nat!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why will no one tell natalie the TRUTH? isleofweather 27 2,985 01-12-2004 11:20 AM
Last Post: joedipus
  To you all...Love Natalie! Shark_Attacks 8 1,402 30-11-2004 06:51 PM
Last Post: jgee73
  Spoiler - Natalie tpt 55 6,425 30-11-2004 05:08 PM
Last Post: emmz3105
  Did you try really hard to like Natalie??? claire 25 3,423 30-11-2004 03:21 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Natalie's upcoming solo album sayangmouse 11 1,703 29-11-2004 07:53 PM
Last Post: BLONDEANGEL
  Natalie is pathetic Haydon_acc2 29 3,885 29-11-2004 11:37 AM
Last Post: Bella
  I'm Natalie Appleton, Get Me Out Of Here. Kittencat 16 2,445 29-11-2004 12:11 AM
Last Post: garwains2003
  Natalie's BushTucker Trial Haydon_acc2 40 5,495 26-11-2004 11:09 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  Natalie or Sophie? "whos going down"!? A+D ways with wo 6 26,738 26-11-2004 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Natalie or Sophie..who do you detest the most... Cat 20 2,460 26-11-2004 09:37 AM
Last Post: Pandora