Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love Vic and Nancy
29-11-2004, 11:02 AM
I love Vic and Nancy

Don't you think they are really lovely together?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2004, 01:47 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
Actually, I find them an odd couple. Their relationship seems strange. Nancy seems to be in awe of Vic and keeps looking to him for advice and reassurance. She seems very clingy towards him and he seems to be more aloof, which may be that he is uncomfortable showing his feelings on camera.

Nancy seems like an indulged child most of the time. She also comes across as a bit slow on the uptake too. Example - Janet asked her to be her hairdresser and said (customer style) "Have you been anywhere lately then?" Nancy, completely missing the point said "What before we came in here do you mean?" so Paul says "No, you are on Hairdressers Row now - you are the hairdresser". "Oh" says Nancy (and then, the hysterical part is she tries to put on a "common" sort of voice - haha) "Oh, yeah, I went to this Premiere for ummmm, oh I can't remember what it was called ...." So then they are still trying to lead her by suggesting that she might have entered a Hairdressing competition or done some celeb's hair!! Not the brightest spark is she?

Vic is the "thinker" and artistic too. I would have thought she would irritate the hell out of him but I can only speculate on what the attraction is Smile
29-11-2004, 01:54 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
I agree with Critique on this one. Nancy is just like a spoilt child and Vic is like an indulgent father. I think Nancy is a bit on the dumb side, but thinks she makes up for it with her looks, which i have to say are really not all that spectacular either.
I know that sounds rather bitchy, but it is what i think.
29-11-2004, 01:55 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
Nancy is def the loud one in their relationship, Vic seems to be a thoughtful, quiet person, which has suprised me really. Maybe he needs to really know someone before he feels confident enough to open up to them. The fact Janet knows, and likes him, on a personal basis probably means he must like a good discussion, which on the evidence so far, I am not sure Nancy can give him.
29-11-2004, 01:55 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
I agree with Critique. One other thing I am pretty good at noticing is how her mouth laughs, but her face and eyes don't. She is trying too hard to appear the loving wife (not reciprocated by Vic) and a bundle of laughs - but she 'aint laughing, just going through the motions!
29-11-2004, 03:57 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
I love the way she seems to respect and cherish him. I do think she is a bit different when he is around but she loves him and he loves her.
29-11-2004, 04:37 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
Its definitely a Father and Child relationship isnt it? Vic is indulgent of her and she, as someones pointed out, isnt the sharpest tool in the box; however they do seem to be genuinely in love, and really happy at the moment. Two years in though, so who knows what will happen in the future. People like Vic Reeves, who is obviously a very intelligent and creative man usually like people that keep them intellectually stimulated and I doubt Nancy could do that.

Anyone notice that Janet seems to harp on and on about how wonderful Vic (Jim) is? I reckon she fancies him on the sly :blink:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 08:03 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
im sure sure about nancy i think shes trying too hard to be liked by the public hugging everyone all the time etc plus she loves herself and everyone goes on about sophie being vain shes just as bad sophie is stunning but i have to say i dont think nancy is that nice vics great hes being too quiet i expected him to be the joker along side joe i thought those two would have been like a comedy duo i dont dislike nancy but think shes playing a game to win!
29-11-2004, 08:13 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
They are doing nothing for me.

There's not much I can add to Critiques input apart from agreeing with all of it.

And yes I think Janet has a thing for Vic too AND it is quietly returned....they are like Prince Charles and Camilla all over again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 08:18 PM
I love Vic and Nancy
They are an odd couple and I think it has spoiled IAC having them in the jungle together.

Nancy's chances of doing well, went out the window when Vic arrived. It was as if he brought her a new personality to wear (a bit like a husband buying his wife a new dress) :wacko:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  To you all...Love Natalie! Shark_Attacks 8 1,377 30-11-2004 06:51 PM
Last Post: jgee73
  Nancy first to leave PJ 33 7,702 30-11-2004 05:35 PM
Last Post: claire
  Was Nancy Gutted or What? MariaRob 3 932 30-11-2004 05:33 PM
Last Post: claire
  They think public LOVE Appleton????-Trials Big_Sister2004 19 2,678 28-11-2004 10:27 PM
Last Post: jgee73
  Nancy & Vic Bella 6 1,157 25-11-2004 10:02 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Nancy - I like her! Crystal Lights 13 1,927 23-11-2004 08:41 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Do you fancy Nancy? Dolores 10 1,728 22-11-2004 07:58 AM
Last Post: maxine