Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm all vacationed out!
04-09-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm all vacationed out!

Two holidays in one month is hard work! I didn't realise until I was on my second one how tiring it really is. I'm really glad to be home and able to get back into routine.

We have just spent a week down in Paignton, as we normally do this time each year. It was absolutely gorgeous as usual and we had a great time, although we didn't do a whole lot except swim and relax as we were still trying to get over our USA holiday. We have decided that next year though we will go for two weeks and we are planning on buying a boat so that we can pull the kids along on a tube and Mr tiggs can fish from and I get to relax in Big Grin.

Unfortunately whilst we were away, my daughter's Guinea Pig, Snufty, died. :cry: She was 8 years old so Alyssa is not too upset as Guinea Pigs generally live to 6 at the most! Funnily enough though, our other Guinea Pig died 3 years previously, to the day, when we were on holiday in Devon also. :blink:

Snufty, good night. :hug:

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm all vacationed out!
Sounds as if you have had a great time, sorry to hear about Snufty though. Do you think you will replace him/her?

And you know you don't have to be all vacationed out...........there is still DUBLIN!!!! :w00t:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
04-09-2005, 08:18 AM
I'm all vacationed out!
It's great to see you back Tiggs and I'm glad you had a great time in Devon.

Sorry to hear about Snufty :hug:
04-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm all vacationed out!
That'll teach you tiggs. We totally bypassed the holidays this year having got I 2 year old - find them more work than relax. We did a couple of weekends and that was more than enough.

RIP Snufty - I like guinea pigs - good pets for children.