Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm an Ozzie?
07-12-2004, 12:03 AM
I'm an Ozzie?

Anyone watching this?
Are we allowed to discuss it on this forum?

It's looking good so far!

If out of order just sort me out! Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2004, 12:11 AM
I'm an Ozzie?
I have it on in the background.........it will be interesting to see how they get on with the trials!
07-12-2004, 08:40 AM
I'm an Ozzie?
Eternity Wrote:Anyone watching this?
Are we allowed to discuss it on this forum?

It's looking good so far!

If out of order just sort me out! Blush

Eternity - you are so not our of order, and it is fine to discuss it here. Although I haven't seen it - did it start last night??
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2004, 09:57 AM
I'm an Ozzie?
Yes it did, and it's got some right Oz charcters in it!! It's on ITV2 at 10:30pm, and they seem to be doing the same trials our lot did - got old Tuffnell on the prog too.
07-12-2004, 01:01 PM
I'm an Ozzie?
I'm watching it too Eternity!

I think they were put in there to test out the trials and everything before the celebs did it. I thought their Stake Out trial (the one Fran did at the very beginning when he got a yabby up his shorts) was harder than the celebs one - the thing they had to catch the stars in was tiny!

What do you think of them so far?

What do you make of Yoh?! What a nightmare - she is awful, they never should have made her leader....they've created a monster.

This looks like it's going to be good - they are not trying to win the public over so we are sure to see some bitchfests!
07-12-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm an Ozzie?
are the Aussie's in it members of the public?

So I guess this is very similar to the one itv hope to do next year with members of the british public. I'm NOT a celebrity get me out of here.

I may just have to have a look tonight, although I don't know how happy hubby is going to be about it:laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2004, 01:47 PM
I'm an Ozzie?
**Giggles** That Yoh makes all our lot look like pussy cats! I could not believe what I was looking at :unsure:

They only have 8 in this one, not our 10, but it could be good - only one hour per night, but helsp stop us all going Cold Turkey over ours! :laugh:
07-12-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm an Ozzie?
Andrea Wrote:are the Aussie's in it members of the public?

Yes, they are members of the public. There is an 'expert' panel of TPT, Dr Bob and Tuffers who vote for which camper to do the trial.
Mark Durden-Wotsit presents it and goes into camp a la Ant and Dec to give them the news.

It's definately worth a look
07-12-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm an Ozzie?
One thing did get to me on last nights mind, and that was the lad that jumped out the plane with nothing but a bandana on his head - which flew off anyway. Surely he should have been wearing head protection?

He sure was wretching after that though - and my supper snack went in the bin! :sad:
07-12-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm an Ozzie?
Eternity Wrote:One thing did get to me on last nights mind, and that was the lad that jumped out the plane with nothing but a bandana on his head - which flew off anyway. Surely he should have been wearing head protection?

He sure was wretching after that though - and my supper snack went in the bin! :sad:

I didn't think of that - did all the others wear helmets?

Luckily I looked away in time when he was sick!