Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm losing it - I felt sorry for Paul !!
25-11-2004, 09:27 PM

I don't like him but ewww that was a horrible BTT. Pitch dark and claustrophobic. He was petrified but he did give it a good shot.
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2004, 09:29 PM
Mr Cat was taking the P. I had to inform he couldnt' see ect....Mr Cat still wasn't sympathetic.

I did feel (a little bit) sorry for him
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Ahh Critique, me as well Blush

It's just not nice seeing someone in a truly terrified state. Poor bloke.
25-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I did too. But only a little bit.

Mind you - it couldn't have been nice not knowing what the heck was in there with him.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
25-11-2004, 09:33 PM
He was a big baby! His children are NEVER going to live it down at school. It's them I feel sorry for!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-11-2004, 11:09 PM
No I agree big baby, no I don't it was piggin terrifying in there. But I could have done it - who am I kidding - no I couldn\t.

But I do know I would have been a lot more vocal than Paul and not those girly wimps he kept uttering - mine would have been full bodied screeches that would shatter plate glass!:shock:
25-11-2004, 11:25 PM
I thought he did well to stay in there for the duration as I do think he was genuinely scared. However, the whimpering was very unbecoming. The funny thing was before he went into the cave, I was thinking blimey he's actually got quite a bit of muscle definition, then he starts squealing like a stuck pig.

I think the darkness may have been a blessing in disguise, as I don't think he was aware there were rats in there with him. As for hissing, I'm assuming there were speakers in the cave because I didn't notice any snakes. Were there any?
25-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Train a child up ...Paul went into royal service at age 16....his whole life and attitude has been moulded by that. I am not sure he knows who he is. He is as lost as a squaddie who has done his 25 years and is facing civvy st, and not coping.
25-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Yes it was a horrible challenge and Im sure I wouldn't have dealt with it that well but .....please.....he must have known the score before he went in there. I actually felt embarassed for him because sooner or later he's got to come out of there and look at what an idiot he made of himself. Well know expression...if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.....I hate to say it but I don't know why he thought he was big enough to go into the kitchen in the first place
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 12:57 AM
Voice of reason Wrote:Ahh Critique, me as well Blush

It's just not nice seeing someone in a truly terrified state. Poor bloke.

Witness Paul Burrell doing his trial and see the true difference between someone pretending to be scared and making a drama out of it all (like Natalie) and someone who was GENUINELY absolutely terrified rigid.

Paul Burrell faced a lot of his worst nightmares during his trial but pushed on, despite being almost quietly hysterical, shaking and in tears.

I nearly cheered when he came out with six extremely well earned stars - and Im not that keen on him !

He was in total shock when he was standing talking to Ant and Dec afterwards; he was as white as a sheet and shaking from head to foot - no way you could fake that.

Natalie, take note :glare:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paul Burrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mafia_princess05 104 12,384 21-02-2005 11:32 AM
Last Post: kimmy
  Paul Bashing(Give the guy a break) jase1234 41 5,991 19-12-2004 01:31 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Paul - you ARE the star! Eternity 93 7,881 11-12-2004 08:04 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Paul - Throwing toys out of his pram! ils 23 3,164 06-12-2004 09:11 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  I've changed my stance--- Paul is a bit pervy recently!! claire 115 8,820 06-12-2004 03:24 PM
Last Post: Flip
  I think Paul Burrel is great! claire 91 37,686 06-12-2004 02:04 PM
Last Post: christine
  What was it between Fran and Paul yesterday? MariaRob 4 1,378 06-12-2004 01:09 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Paul's trial!!! -xena- 40 4,454 05-12-2004 06:17 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Paul (aka) Buzzz Light Year Cat 19 2,677 03-12-2004 03:46 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  Paul is a FRAUD Knotty 13 2,620 02-12-2004 06:04 PM
Last Post: claire