Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I suppose if I don't tell you!!
07-11-2004, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2004 09:44 PM by Flip.)

Me and the kids have a weeny part in tomorrow nights ITV drama, called Lawless starring Trevor Eve. It starts at 9pm. We are in a cafe having fish and chips or pie and chips I can't really remember - cos it was cold and we didn't actually eat it, just pretended.

It is a two-parter - so we may be featured on Tuesday night - I don't know.

I do know, however, the guy who played my husband and the father of my boys is a guy called the 'Dominator'!!!!:ohmy: He is a male stripper, and actually not bad as male strippers go!!Blush
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Were you in last night's episode Flip? I don't recall a cafe scene. Maybe it will be tonight.
PS did you see Trevor? :wub:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
09-11-2004, 07:09 PM
No I wasn't Bob - keep an eye out for Liz, Amy, and the two remaining male detectives, sitting in a cafe - on a sunny day, beside the sea. They are talking about murdering John [Trevor Eve] - so I reckon it has to be near the beginning.
10-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Oh cool stuff! Was this on yesterday then?

My Shark Website
[Image: Fin.gif]
____/\___\0/____
10-11-2004, 08:27 PM
Shark_Attacks Wrote:Oh cool stuff! Was this on yesterday then?

Sharkey it was on Monday and Tuesday night. It was a superb drama - really tense and pretty scarey in parts. I don't think my days work was shown, or that of my youngest - but my eldest had a smashing walk on part. His school mates think he is the bees knees - but for how long I wonder? [fickle kids]. But he is very proud - and so he should be, as I am!Smile
10-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Ah that is really good! I hope he was charging them for his autograph. He he. So are they going to follow in your footsteps onto the small screen?

My Shark Website
[Image: Fin.gif]
____/\___\0/____