Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've just had a rather evil thought.....
03-08-2005, 05:12 PM

Remember in the first week when Makosi, ran to the Diary Room to be the very first housemate in there?

And became the 13th "unlucky" housemate.....

And remember we have been told that, unbeknownst to the housemates, there will be a surprise eviction, midweek (Wednesday) next week?

Are you thinking what Im thinking?????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Could it be a case of - UNlucky, Makosi...... :laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2005, 05:23 PM
but we were also told that the unlucky housemate's life would be made hell throughout the programme and bb havent delivered on that.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
03-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Nice thought Pandora - but I doubt it.
There no profit in it for BB, kicking people out without a vote.
03-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope so Pan :w00t: but it probably wont happen :sad:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Pandora Wrote:Remember in the first week when Makosi, ran to the Diary Room to be the very first housemate in there?

And became the 13th "unlucky" housemate.....

And remember we have been told that, unbeknownst to the housemates, there will be a surprise eviction, midweek (Wednesday) next week?

Are you thinking what Im thinking?????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Could it be a case of - UNlucky, Makosi...... :laugh:

Pan, love, get a grip!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
03-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Dolores Wrote:Pan, love, get a gri p!
On what???? :w00t: :w00t: :bag: I just so want that smug, superior, spoiled brat of a woman outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
03-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Pandora Wrote:On what???? :w00t: :w00t: :bag: I just so want that smug, superior, spoiled brat of a woman outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me tooooooooooooooo Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandoooooooooora :w00t: :w00t:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Ghost Wrote:Nice thought Pandora - but I doubt it.
There no profit in it for BB, kicking people out without a vote.

But we DID vote - remember?

Makosi came tops with 46%, so Endemol can kick her out no problem. Not sure its got anything to do with unlucky 13th, but they could make it up as they go along and marry the two concepts.

And given her unpopularity, it would make a huge number of people verrryyy happy. Please BB, please.........

(Endemol rewards past voting, so longer term people feel more confident their vote always counts in future shows maybe? That might be their profit line, as they actually lose little by kicking her out, the people who will vote for the winner will still probably vote - I don't think anyone really worries about her winning)

We're just trying to make ourselves hopeful maybe.
04-08-2005, 09:26 AM
sayangmouse Wrote:But we DID vote - remember?

Makosi came tops with 46%, so Endemol can kick her out no problem. Not sure its got anything to do with unlucky 13th, but they could make it up as they go along and marry the two concepts.

And given her unpopularity, it would make a huge number of people verrryyy happy. Please BB, please.........

(Endemol rewards past voting, so longer term people feel more confident their vote always counts in future shows maybe? That might be their profit line, as they actually lose little by kicking her out, the people who will vote for the winner will still probably vote - I don't think anyone really worries about her winning)

We're just trying to make ourselves hopeful maybe.

So it might happen?? I might NOT be getting paranoid??? Oh I so want her out, I so want her to be booed, I so want someone to yank that weave off her skanky head !!!!!!!!! :w00t:

I might just take a trip to the Big Bro studios and lurk....... :ninja:
04-08-2005, 03:01 PM
In the purrrfect world, BB calls Konga into the DR 5 mins before Makosinoid gets a surprise eviction, with a secret mission to pour a bucket of water mixed with fairy liquid and honey over her head immediately.

Wait till Makosi kicks off (about a second), then call Konga and Mak to the DR, and BB says "well done Konga, your mission is achieved, as a reward, would you like to evict Makosi RIGHT NOW' and Konga says "oh Yes...", and Makosi has to leave by the back door into the waiting arms of Davina and the GBP.

Doh! Just woke up..........nice dream though.