Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IAC 2006 - who will be watching?
13-11-2006, 07:58 AM

I will be!

althought I'm not sure about watching it every night for the next fortnight - it seems quite intense.

I thought they usually started it on a Sunday night rather than a Monday night. 10.30 is just a bit too late for my son to stay up and watch it to the end so there will no doubt be an argument later on!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2006, 08:28 AM
I don't think I will be breaking my neck to view this year...I'll catch it when I can but it will be a lower priority than even last year as I know and care little about any of the contestance. :mellow:

Enjoy the show to all who will be tuning in!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
13-11-2006, 09:14 AM
I will definately be watching it. I love this show, a lot more than BB. I like watching 'celebs' squirm.

Apparently David Gest is already having arguements, and the producers dont think he really 'knows' what the show is all about. Apparently he wanted his luxury item to be a butler to turn his bed covers down .... but they havent got bed covers !!!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
13-11-2006, 10:14 AM
Yes I will definitely be tuned in tonight and for the next 3 weeks. I also heard David Guest and Lauren Booth have already fallen out and the black lady (cant remember her name, the one who was on footballers wives) has shown herself to be a right Madam, GOODY GOODY - bring it on.

Years ago the public would go to mental asylums just to laugh at the antics of the inmates, nowadays we have BB and IAC.
Find all posts by this user
13-11-2006, 11:20 AM
I think I will be watching, well my daughter insists we will be watching.Big Grin I wonder if Haydon could make us an IAC subforum if there is enough people interested?

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
13-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Im not going to miss the chance to laugh and point at self obsessed celebrities fall apart and try and rip each others faces off within 48 hours of vowing, "we'll do everything democratically and reason with each other, rather than argue".......

Ill be there watching avidly !!!

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
13-11-2006, 06:15 PM
I will be watching, I might have to fight Mr M for the tv controls, he seems to think he has a god given right to them like most men, he is not keen on reality shows.
13-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Hello from New York City! Back for another season.
This is the first year i absolutely do not know anyone off this list of "celebrities".
13-11-2006, 06:40 PM
hello again X-ray!

didn't you miss out on the live feed last year? whatever it's nice to see you back again.

... and don't worry I don't think many of us over here have heard of most of them either!

but surely you've heard of David Gest (liza's battered husband) and Jason Donovan (kylie's old flame)?!
13-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Hey Dalores! Kylie never made it in the states (probably the only place in the world where she is barely known) so we never heard of her Boyfreind or very little about him.
Pandora just refreshed my memory about Lizas battered husband (lol) and him i know now. He sort of disappeared after the messy divorce years ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Monday 13/11/2006 Show Pandora 10 1,769 15-11-2006 05:42 PM
Last Post: Pandora